Eagles Super Bowl - Woooooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ftrez

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
I know this is "Look What I Got" and I don't quite "got" it yet but I couldn't resist ordering Timex's Eagles Super Bowl watch:

Timex-Eagles-Super-Bowl-watch-629x1024.jpg

I'm still on a high from the Super Bowl victory and found this while looking for a shirt to commemorate the win. My resistance was low and I ended up with this, some shirts, some glasses, and a flag.

Congrats. Pretty nice looking piece. Don't snag it on any light poles:):)

Even though you pummeled my Vikings in the playoffs and have some (not most I'm sure) of the rudest fans alive I was rooting for you guys. Congrats, enjoy the parade, and I think it's a nice looking watch as well.

Great win over the G.O.A.T. You deserve some swag. If my Saints had just won, I'd be buying stuff with both hands--starting with an Alvin Kamara jersey!

I’m still an eagles fan (after the redskins). I was born and raised in Phila, had seasons tix 1970-1980, but moved to DC in 1989. Tooks a decade but I’ve become a skins-nationals fan.

LE-AA161_BADBOS_DV_20111019153401.jpg

Even though you pummeled my Vikings in the playoffs and have some (not most I'm sure) of the rudest fans alive I was rooting for you guys. Congrats, enjoy the parade, and I think it's a nice looking watch as well.

All cities have their own share of obnoxious fans. I have dealt with ignorant, rude people in plenty of cities. Philly makes the top ten list, but Viking fans are on the list as well. Just like truckers, postal workers and everything else under the sun, there is good and bad. You can't let the bad ones drag you down.

https://www.thrillist.com/entertain...in-the-nfl-patriots-raiders-seahawks-and-jets

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2017/07/04/kansas-city-chiefs-fans-worst/

It's a cool piece. Congrats to you and the Eagles.

LE-AA161_BADBOS_DV_20111019153401.jpg

All cities have their own share of obnoxious fans. I have dealt with ignorant, rude people in plenty of cities. Philly makes the top ten list, but Viking fans are on the list as well. Just like truckers, postal workers and everything else under the sun, there is good and bad. You can't let the bad ones drag you down.

https://www.thrillist.com/entertain...in-the-nfl-patriots-raiders-seahawks-and-jets

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2017/07/04/kansas-city-chiefs-fans-worst/

Lots of severe heavy day drinkers everywhere no doubt.

Lots of severe heavy day drinkers everywhere no doubt.

Very true. I've been in CT, NY, NJ, PA, DE, MD, VA, DC states with rude people drinking or going to purchase coffee or other beverages on way to work in the AM, PM. It isn't what these type people are putting into their bodies, but what is already in their DNA. The booze just magnifies the poison.

293891-Tom-Waits-Quote-Don-t-you-know-there-ain-t-no-devil-it-s-just-god.jpg

I like it...but couldn't find the case size in any description?

Thanks everybody. I wasn't expecting to commemorate Philly's first Super Bowl with a watch but what the hell!

Here are the specs:

Stainless Steel Case
Enamel Top-Ring and Crown Protectors
Water Resistant to 50 Meters
Scratch Resistant Mineral Glass
Up to 10-Year Battery
Black Silicone Strap
QuickDate® Feature

Product Details

Buckle/Clasp: Buckle
Band Color: Black
Case Color: Silver-Tone
Case Finish: Brushed/Polished
Case Height: 11 mm
Strap and Lug Width: 20 mm
Case Material: Brass
Case Shape: Round
Case Size: Full Size
Case Width: 42 mm
Crystal/Lens: Mineral Glass
Dial Color: Silver-Tone
Dial Markings: Arabic (Full)
Top Ring Color: Black
Top Ring Material: Brass
Watch Movement: QA
Water Resistance: 50 meters

Congrats on both !!! So stoked bout Eagles win, wow.

Awesome commemorative swag !!! :applaud::applaud::applaud:
Makes me want one also.
Wear that baby in the best of health !!!

Fly, Eagles, FLY!!

Congratulations, both on the watch, AND on the Eagles' first Super Bowl Trophy...well done, Eagles! (Oh, and way to hustle after that pass, there, 'Pretty Boy' Brady... :lol:) And how cool is it that TIMEX got the license for this watch? :) Very cool, in my NSHO...

luv me many timex...WATERBURY CLOCK...

nice tool for hunting philly cheese steak

I'm from near PGH so I never bought my NJ kids any Eagles stuff. But I figured that they needed something to wear to school for parade day, so I sent the wife out. She 'only' spent $384!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom