Enforcer 7750 Now $699

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent deal on a great watch. In my humble opinion the white is the pick of the litter for this one. Full lume dial, which is kind of fun. Enforcers are big, but wear very comfortable. This one is my favorite in my collection of Enforcers.

Excellent deal on a great watch. In my humble opinion the white is the pick of the litter for this one. Full lume dial, which is kind of fun. Enforcers are big, but wear very comfortable. This one is my favorite in my collection of Enforcers.

Agreed. :wink:

Another reason to point out the $25 drop since it was just higher for Wing's recent visit is anyone who just purchased 1 can get the difference back.

Better price...nice catch Lee! The white dial is my choice also but I will wait some months and maybe pick one up on the bay in good condition for around $400 or less. I got two 0f Wing's 7750's for around that in the past.

giphy.gif

A very cool bargain, and nice catch, Lee.:good::cool2:

Love this watch. Although I prefer the silver dial. I do want to see say I've seen this price cheaper though?

Picked up the silver dial over a year ago, they're limited to 100 pieces. I would have thought with all of the Wing lovers that the silver and blue dial executions would have been sold out before Wing's last appearance on Evine. The white dial is a new execution and wasn't available in 2016. So I'm wondering..... Just saying.

• Movement: Swiss ETA Valjoux 7750 Automatic Chronograph w/ 25 Jewels:good:
  • Crystal: Hardened mineral:nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom