Invicta sub forum returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikto

Tyme Machine
I was wondering what happened to the Invicta forum, had to look around a little.

Interesting...I didn't realize it had returned to a place a bit more visible. I like it, makes it easier to find. :)

I think Bob used his influence to get this subforum to reappear in it's proper place again.

Until I hear differently, that's my story and I am sticking to it! ;)

Joe C.

I think Bob used his influence to get this subforum to reappear in it's proper place again.

Joe C.

I think Bob was whining like a little girl to Steve about it... so it was brought back. Yeah... so thanks Bob, I think?

Joe C.

Uhhh..NO...maybe the admins can address this.
(By the way, Steve, as I promised, your car should be well washed, polished, and waxed today...)

:lolcry:LOL!!:lol:

(By the way, Steve, your car should be well washed, polished, and waxed today...)

(By the way, Steve, your car should be well washed, polished, and waxed today...)

:lol: No, I just been doing some New Year maintenance and clean-up on the forum.
On the main page I decided to shorten Brand Forums to show the top 3 discussed boards on WatchinTyme(determined by post count). Right now it's Aragon, Deep Blue and Invicta. That's subject to change as post count numbers change.

I also divided up the Brand Watches section by manufacturer's origin, and organized the sales and deals section so you can find those all in one area.

Part of the clean-up includes the Photobucket debacle. Where all those images used to be now returns forum errors on the web and have to be removed.

Was curious about all the changes. Curious no more, thanks Steve for the explanation. Besides good to keep things fresh and liven up the joint a bit.

giphy.gif

:lol: No, I just been doing some New Year maintenance and clean-up on the forum.
On the main page I decided to shorten Brand Forums to show the top 3 discussed boards on WatchinTyme(determined by post count). Right now it's Aragon, Deep Blue and Invicta. That's subject to change as post count numbers change.

I also divided up the Brand Watches section by manufacturer's origin, and organized the sales and deals section so you can find those all in one area.

Part of the clean-up includes the Photobucket debacle. Where all those images used to be now returns forum errors on the web and have to be removed.

I figured you were pruning stuff the last day or two. Thanks for taking the time to streamline and restructure some stuff. I'm curious, I know Luminox is based in Rhode Island, but why is Zixen listed under North American Based Watch brands? Also, shouldn't Shinola be under this category as well?

https://www.shinola.com/mens/watches.html

Zixen: we design, engineer and conduct some of the validation and testing in the united States ( Chamber testing is conducted overseas) some of our cases are manufactured at our supplier under our engineering supervision in China, Poland, and United States for pilot watches ( G.C.T ). Movements ( G.C.T united States Vintage collection ) and other parts such as HRV, HNBR seals from Germany, Luminescent material such as C3 Tritec TM, ETA movements are purchased from Switzerland......"

I figured you were pruning stuff the last day or two. Thanks for taking the time to streamline and restructure some stuff. I'm curious, I know Luminox is based in Rhode Island, but why is Zixen listed under North American Based Watch brands? Also, shouldn't Shinola be under this category as well?

https://www.shinola.com/mens/watches.html

Zixen: we design, engineer and conduct some of the validation and testing in the united States ( Chamber testing is conducted overseas) some of our cases are manufactured at our supplier under our engineering supervision in China, Poland, and United States for pilot watches ( G.C.T ). Movements ( G.C.T united States Vintage collection ) and other parts such as HRV, HNBR seals from Germany, Luminescent material such as C3 Tritec TM, ETA movements are purchased from Switzerland......"

Might be my mistake. I thought Zixen was owned by Joe Sadri and there home office was in California :think:
I don't have Shinola listed yet, but I will add them to that group.

Thanks Steve, for keeping the Forums tuned up and running smoothly. And thanks for making the Invicta brand easy to spot again. :good:

:dizzy:Shouldn't H20/Helberg be under German watches?. The German section is not very populated compared to the micro brand section. :hmm:

H2O WATCH GMBH,
NEUBAUER HEIDE 23
D-27367 SOTTRUM
GERMANY

EMAIL: CONTACT(AT]H2O-WATCH.COM
TEL: +49(0)4264-836795

:dizzy:Shouldn't H20/Helberg be under German watches?. The German section is not very populated compared to the micro brand section. :hmm:

H2O WATCH GMBH,
NEUBAUER HEIDE 23
D-27367 SOTTRUM
GERMANY

EMAIL: CONTACT(AT]H2O-WATCH.COM
TEL: +49(0)4264-836795

Sounds good to me.....DONE!

Wow, I thought I was in a time warp and had gone back a year or two!! Thanks for clearing up my confusion, and thanks for the streamlining. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom