Not open for further replies.

leelovesbug

Tyme Warper
Staff member
Warper
Deals Master
Founding Member
16299513_1567573686590655_539216110253932319_n.png

We're counting down to the Invicta and Friends Ocean Voyage with daily unveils of our Cruise key launches!
Starting off with the new
Reserve Magnum - 20 days remaining! http://bit.ly/2s5bqcZ

27336458_1999435820071104_3596105094325959701_n.jpg

beauty_l.jpg

Teal getting more common. I will get this color. Won't be this watch though.... :grin

​Big, bold, and impressive. I'll give it that. Thanks Lee.

I like how they did these. not over the top. the teal is quite good looking. I'm just not a fan of this watch. Could look great on other watches with a similar scheme.

I like how they did these. not over the top. the teal is quite good looking. I'm just not a fan of this watch. Could look great on other watches with a similar scheme.

Have to agree with this whole post. Yet, I like that they restrained themselves from going full monty.(for now?) The color combo's look good.

Called it! Lol.... although they're cheapening with the z60, IMO, not a fan of that movement.

Aesthetically, I think I would have went with burgundy / black, and teal / silver tone.

I like the watch and would probably get the teal if I could ever find it for a price that was reasonable

I don’t call it cheapening...they are making it more “affordable” to more people. Apparently, not enough people would be willing to pay more for a higher end movement. It be dissected anyway, so I don’t blame INVICTA.

Love the design of this TIMEpiece. Congrats to those that pick this up

I don’t call it cheapening...they are making it more “affordable” to more people. Apparently, not enough people would be willing to pay more for a higher end movement. It be dissected anyway, so I don’t blame INVICTA.

You state that confidently that the price will reflect this more "affordable" movement...

You state that confidently that the price will reflect this more "affordable" movement...

Didn’t you say that in post 7? I was just following your lead. With a more high ended movement, wouldn’t it be more expensive?

Didn’t you say that in post 7? I was just following your lead. With a more high ended movement, wouldn’t it be more expensive?

Dude you're killing me with your constant defense of a company that has willingly lied to their customers, time and time again, including falsifying information about movements. So no, I certainly wouldn't assume that just because they've put in a cheaper movement that they're going to lower the price of the watch. Especially one of their hottest selling models. It may be a special "Cruise price" but I guess we'll have to wait and see if the store prices are any different than the original models.

Dude you're killing me with your constant defense of a company that has willingly lied to their customers, time and time again, including falsifying information about movements. So no, I certainly wouldn't assume that just because they've put in a cheaper movement that they're going to lower the price of the watch. Especially one of their hottest selling models. It may be a special "Cruise price" but I guess we'll have to wait and see if the store prices are any different than the original models.
“Dude”?

wait for it... same pricetag as the 5040.d, and the highest "sale price" to date.

wait for it... same pricetag as the 5040.d, and the highest "sale price" to date.

But it's burgundy or teal that must add more cost then say a much more expensive movement.(LOL). They go for flash over function and know it will sell to their fans anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom