Orient Saturation Diver 300m

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacco17

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
After I first saw the Orient Saturation diver I began jonsing for one. I finally pulled the trigger on this one and I really like this diver alot. I am just not crazy about Orients in house movement as it is running + 22 seconds a day fast after 4 days gaining about 1.5 minute. That is still within their specs of +25/ -15 sec a day. Anyway, this watch has much Seiko DNA all over it. It is often times compared to the Seiko Marinemaster because the proprietary ratcheting bracelet is just like the one on the MM. After many large watches in the past, this one is really not that large for me. The color is a reddish orange which I absolutely love. Most people go for the black dial or the white dial black bezel. I am very happy with my color choice. You will not see too many people wearing this one. I purchased this from ShoppinginJapan.net. They were very good to deal with and I had the watch in one week from the time I ordered it. Onto the pictures:
View attachment 12939

View attachment 12938

View attachment 12937

View attachment 12936
View attachment 12935

View attachment 12934

View attachment 12933

Great score, Stan. I've had this one on my most wanted list for some time. I'm wondering if the movement will settle down after a while and the accuracy will improve? At any rate, congrats on a sweet piece, and enjoy! :applaud:

Congrats Stan! Another winner for sure oh yea orange!

Sent from Third World Northeast Arizona REZ WIFI

Stan, Love that color!! Great watch, congratulations and I hope you get many years of enjoyment from it!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Looooove it an awesome tool addition for your shed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saweeet pickup Stan. That is my all-time favorite Orient! .... One day .... Yup one day!

:outstand: A big congratulations!:up::applaud:

orange red tomato paste dial rich pantone...like ZINEX nka ZIXEN

Yep I think I like this one the best out of all the Orients

I've been thinking about adding a Sat Diver to my hoard, er, I mean collection. I haven't seen a price that I liked, and when I did, it wasn't a color combo I liked. So you are lucky to have found that one! I hear good things about Seiya--I think Buzzard recommended them in a Seiko post. I've seen them recommended elsewhere as well.

I'm wondering if it would be worth $50 to take it to a watchmaker and have it regulated. That 22 seconds would bother me too. Although, my SPB053 runs about that same amount off and I haven't done anything about it. Certainly it keeps good enough time to be worn in a rotation.

Congrats on a great score! Enjoy!

That is truly one gorgeous hunk of watch flesh, sir! Congrats!! Like you -- and several others here, apparently -- I have wanted this watch for a very long time, and while the movement troubles are a bit of a negative thing, it is within specs, as you noted, and it's somewhat unfortunate. Still, I'm pleased that this wasn't a 'show-stopper' for you. At any rate, Stan, I hope you enjoy the H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks out of it for many years to come, and -- Uh-Oh, it seems I'm getting a bit GREEN with ENVY over here...oh well, it happens!! Enjoy it, sir!! :grin

That is truly one gorgeous hunk of watch flesh, sir! Congrats!! Like you -- and several others here, apparently -- I have wanted this watch for a very long time, and while the movement troubles are a bit of a negative thing, it is within specs, as you noted, and it's somewhat unfortunate. Still, I'm pleased that this wasn't a 'show-stopper' for you. At any rate, Stan, I hope you enjoy the H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks out of it for many years to come, and -- Uh-Oh, it seems I'm

getting a bit GREEN with ENVY over here...oh well, it happens!! Enjoy it, sir!! :grin

hey JINGLE...GREEN ENVY a 7 DEADLY SIN...ORANGE u glad 4 stan ? JK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom