Aragon 10 slot collection box. Available for sale on Feb 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
26952333_10155340278788546_8188917431329684469_o.jpg
Wing Liang Around $65 to $70 each. Unfortunately no plan for a glass top. We did one years ago.

Thanks for the HU, and information, Mike.:good::cool2:

A beautiful collector's box for those with a smaller collection of TIMEpieces.

I have a bunch of the older boxes from Android and (Lior) WOW days. I stocked up on them several years ago. I still have at least six or more packed in the original shipping boxes. My intentions were to actually put the watches in all of them, but that never happened for one reason or another. I have about a dozen or so that are actually filled up, but the rest remain vacant.
25989981998_bdd740f7bb_b.jpg
L13476028.jpg
AJ9R-2T.jpg
AJ9K-2.jpg

AJ9N-2.jpg
AJ9BU-2T.jpg

I think you will be allowed to by more than one if you have more than 10 watches....LOL

How many boxes would you need?....15 or 20. Or do you have 3 or 4 of those 50 piece invicta cases. They should be filled and ready to go for the cruise. Enjoy the cruise my friend.

How many boxes would you need?....15 or 20. Or do you have 3 or 4 of those 50 piece invicta cases. They should be filled and ready to go for the cruise. Enjoy the cruise my friend.

LOL...I could use a few 50 slot cases, but i wouldn’t dare travel with 50 watches. Last year I brought a 20 slot INVICTA case, that was allowed as a carry on.

THANKS ... I’ll see our own Capthawk there.

I like these. Might have to get one. The watch storage is as big of an addiction as the watch addiction. Guess they go together though.

LOL...I could use a few 50 slot cases, but i wouldn’t dare travel with 50 watches. Last year I brought a 20 slot INVICTA case, that was allowed as a carry on.

THANKS ... I’ll see our own Capthawk there.

I'll be looking forward to your pics

QUICKVIEW

ARAGON 10-Slot Faux Leather Black Watch Box
$93.50
or 6 ValuePay : $15.58

You've built the collection - but how are you displaying it? This sturdy storage box has a deep black leatherette polyurethane exterior - and you can just make out "ARAGON" stamped across the top. On the interior, 10 slots surrounded by a blue border let you keep the spoils of your success in one place. Because the less time you spend finding the watches, the more time you have to pick the perfect one for the statement you're making today.

Watch Box Details

• Dimensions:
  • Overall: 3-1/2"H x 13-3/4"W x 8-1/4"D
  • Slots: 2"H x 2-1/2"W x 3-1/2"D
  • Weight: 3.65 lbs
  • Material: MDF, polyurethane and foam
  • Care Instructions: Wipe clean with cloth
  • Country of Origin: China

Hopefully these will be about half that price. IMO I can't see paying much more than $50.00 for these 10 slot boxes myself.

https://www.amazon.com/SWEETV-Slot-Watch-Box-Men/dp/B074QGBXP1

71BAKdbknrL._SL1500_.jpg

• TOP QUALITY: SWEETV's watch box is crafted in textured carbon fiber design and constructed with strong hinges, you will be impressived by the high quality
  • AMPLE SPACE: 12 large compartments, each watch cushion holds a small or large watch neatly in place . There is plenty of space between the lid and cushions to accommodate watches of all size. DIMENSIONS- Exterior: 14.25" L x 7.75" W x 3.5" H. Interior compartments: 2" W x 3.5" L
  • UNIQUE DESIGN: Removable pillows made in smooth laux leather, which is excellent to protect your watches & jewelry from scratches. Large glass window will give your items a perfect display. Easy to clean, just use a clean cloth to wipe
  • CUSTOMER SERVICE: 30 Days Quality Guaranteed; 100% Money-Back Risk Free Purchase; If there are any problems with the purchase, please feel free to contact us
  • ATTRACTIVE WRAPPING: Each watch box for men is equipped with easy-to-open gift boxes for exquisite gifts. This makes a great gift for your father, boyfriend, husband, son, boss, friend or any other watches lovers in your life

Package Dimensions14.4 x 8.7 x 3.5 inches
Item Weight5.73 pounds

<tbody>
</tbody>

https://www.amazon.com/Glenor-Co-Wa...s&keywords=heavy+duty+10+Slot+Watch+Box&psc=1

81pbFYduVwL._SL1500_.jpg

• ORIGINAL" GLENOR CO WATCH BOX: This is the ORIGINAL watch box that was designed and Patented by Glenor Co. Only the HIGHEST QUALITY products and craftsmanship were used to create this box. BEWARE of illegal knockoffs that are of far lesser quality and construction.
  • 12 LARGE COMPARTMENTS- Each watch cushion holds a small or large watch neatly in place . There is plenty of space between the lid and cushions to accommodate watches of all size. DIMENSIONS- Exterior: 14 ¼ Inches long x 8½ Inches wide x 3½ Inches high. Interior compartments: 2 Inches (51mm) wide x 3/½ Inches long.
  • UNIQUE,CONVENIENT & ATTRACTIVE DESIGN - Glenor Co. Watch Box boasts a unique , beautiful and a more convenient design than the other watch boxes out there. Our talented team of designers have worked hard to produce the perfect balance of modern ,sophistication and class to create this unique box and its attractive metal plate. Unlike others our box can be easily opened and closed with one hand for the most convenient use.
  • GIFT BOX & BLANK CARD INCLUDED- An elegant gift box and blank card is included with each watch box for the most presentable gift giving. This makes a great gift for a father, boyfriend , husband, son, boss, friend or any other watch lover in your life.
  • BE HAPPY: Glenor Co offers a 100% satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee to ensure complete customer satisfaction. You are guaranteed to end up happy.

Package Dimensions14.9 x 9 x 3.9 inches
Item Weight5.2 pounds

<tbody>
</tbody>

QUICKVIEW

$93.50
or 6 ValuePay : $15.58

You've built the collection - but how are you displaying it? This sturdy storage box has a deep black leatherette polyurethane exterior - and you can just make out "ARAGON" stamped across the top. On the interior, 10 slots surrounded by a blue border let you keep the spoils of your success in one place. Because the less time you spend finding the watches, the more time you have to pick the perfect one for the statement you're making today.

Watch Box Details

• Dimensions:
  • Overall: 3-1/2"H x 13-3/4"W x 8-1/4"D
  • Slots: 2"H x 2-1/2"W x 3-1/2"D
  • Weight: 3.65 lbs
  • Material: MDF, polyurethane and foam
  • Care Instructions: Wipe clean with cloth
  • Country of Origin: China

Thanks, Lee. One important spec (maybe just important to large diameter watch collectors) is the approximate width of each slot....doing the math, the 13.75” box length, divided by 5 slots is “about 2.75” across per slot. Of course the dividers make that a bit less. The spec says 2.5”. And every watch box has dividers. But even a Gauge or Venom should fit well, maybe even with crown pulled.

But many boxes are only 2- 2.25” across. That causes consecutive large watches to rub together. They are a pain in the butt to place sequential large watches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom