Guess who'll be joining us on next month's Ocean Voyage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leelovesbug

Tyme Warper
Staff member
Warper
Deals Master
Founding Member
16299513_1567573686590655_539216110253932319_n.png

Guess who'll be joining us on next month's Ocean Voyage? Our very own Jason Taylor!!
Autograph sessions, meet & greets and photo ops - it's going to be a major Hall of Fame moment.

26815010_1986235358057817_6757979121106707379_n.jpg

Oh Boy! Bob will be in his Glory!:happy:.........:grin

Yes...I was going to start showing JT how to keep in shape...it looks like he put on a few pounds.

Well,:hmm:... showing off the Russian Diver XXXXL, would be a good way to start!:grin

Yes...I was going to start showing JT how to keep in shape...it looks like he put on a few pounds.

Just show him how to do bicep curls every time you raise a massive Invicta watch just to tell the time. That will improve JT's physique in no time! :)

Guess who'll be joining us on next month's Ocean Voyage?

I have no idea who that is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can see it now. Bob gives him the ole stiff arm into the pool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here I am at the Times Square grand opening, giving Jason Taylor some workout and tackling techniques, as he really looked out of shape if you asked me. I had asked him to rate my physical condition from 1-10. I think he meant I was in #1 condition!

Well done Bob, the way he's pointing at your fist, he obviously understands the importance of wearing a large watch and making a fist just before you tackle someone! Nice of you to share your technique with him!! :grin

Here I am at the Times Square grand opening, giving Jason Taylor some workout and tackling techniques, as he really looked out of shape if you asked me. I had asked him to rate my physical condition from 1-10. I think he meant I was in #1 condition!

Who is more famous in the above picture? :grin

Capthawk will be there, too. We will represent WIT, with all dignity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom