Mulco arrives!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnro6659

Tyme Machine
The Mulco Titans I ordered a few days ago from Discountwatch came tonight! I think after the coupon and discount it cost less than $40.00. This was the ;least expensive one they had on sale and rather than shell out dough on a brand I am not familiar with I opted for the cheapest way out just in case it turned out to be less than what I expected. I have to say I like it a lot all the little details, the 4 leaf clover they used, the very contrasting black and white all seem to make this a cool watch. It sits really well on my tiny wrist.

Never heard of the brand before like the ISW watches I got from them but like the others this was a pleasant surprise. The one picture they show on the web site didn't really do it justice in person and because of the black and white it's tuff to snap some quick pics and show the detail. According to their web site they have been around for 59 years.

View attachment 12803

Very nice box
View attachment 12802

View attachment 12804

View attachment 12805

View attachment 12806

View attachment 12807

View attachment 12808

View attachment 12809

View attachment 12810

I swear I read the bezel was unidirectional but it doesn't turn at all. Not like would use it but sometimes I like to twist it.

http://www.mulco.com/

Looks good on da wrist, congrats John!

Pretty cool piece for the money, John. Congrats, and thanks for the pics.

Two tone strap with matching bezel is very cool congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:outstand:A big congratulations, John!:up::applaud:

I would like to get my own Mulco. I have gifted several. Congratulations on a great score

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom