Android Eagle Prototype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff, if that isn't the inspiration for that dial the I don't know what is. And I'd be remissed if I didn't state that, that prototype is beautiful. That dial is to die for. Congrats and enjoy.

Looking at some of my watches and this one stands out. It is a Wing Prototype that a bought from Wing a couple of years ago. Wing mentioned in a Facebook post that he uses tattoos for some of his inspirations for his designs. I found what I believe is the tat for this watch:
View attachment 12703View attachment 12704View attachment 12705View attachment 12706
Thanks for looking,
Jeff

Jeff I really wanted one of those watches, but I was bit late to the party for that one. Didn't you sell your Jade one? If you did sell it, I wish you sold it to me.

Jeff, if that isn't the inspiration for that dial the I don't know what is. And I'd be remissed if I didn't state that, that prototype is beautiful. That dial is to die for. Congrats and enjoy.
^^^^^+1:hand:^^^^^

Athene_noctua_%28cropped%29.jpg
Eagle or Owl. More like Owl. What do you guys/girls think?
1200px-%C3%81guila_calva.jpg

Wing told me personally it was an eagle - that was his intent anyway

Beautiful art work!

Sent from my SM-T378V using Tapatalk

Jeff I really wanted one of those watches, but I was bit late to the party for that one. Didn't you sell your Jade one? If you did sell it, I wish you sold it to me.
Yes - I did sell the Jade. One had to go unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom