Croton Automatic Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

scantor

Tyme Master
Anybody ever see this watch before. Just curious.
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

​Can't say that I have, but it sure is impressive.:wink:

Did you see this on eBay? I saw one on there the other day. Quite the watch.

Yes I was looking at that also. Mike did you ever see that watch before. I'm not really a Croton collector. I guess you can change the strap out.

You're right you could swap the strap out, but saying it's new and seeing the description reads "worn only a few times" would make me stay clear of this one, it can't be both.:dunno: I've never seen this exact model, but have seen one that was similar.

s-l1000.jpg

CR307276TTSK

You're right you could swap the strap out, but saying it's new and seeing the description reads "worn only a few times" would make me stay clear of this one, it can't be both.:dunno: I've never seen this exact model, but have seen one that was similar.

s-l1000.jpg

CR307276TTSK

That one really looks nice. You can blind somebody with that watch.

Everybody's making spinning watches. What's that song,"Spinning Wheels." I'm telling my age.

[h=1]Blood Sweat & Tears - Spinning wheel ......... this could apply to dropping the tourby watch.[/h]
What goes up must come downSpinnin' wheel got to go 'roundTalkin' 'bout your troubles it's a cryin' sin
:dizzy:

I am going to guess we did. Based on those pics Mike posted, I would say it is definitely used. I think the price is crazy too. That one on the bracelet is killer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom