Aragon Great Customer Service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bundamania

Tyme Twister
I want to thank Christina at Aragon for her help on ordering a watch for me including honoring a prior sale price and I just received tracking info. all in one day! Wing is running a good business model and it sure shows! Also, a shout out has to go to PG Bob for his suggestions on this matter...Thanks again Bob!

Aragon does have some great CS. Congrats on nailing one down.

Glad to hear you had a good Aragon experience. Blue EVO, a modern classic! I have 3 EVOs and love 'em, the SS Blue Dial may well be my next EVO!

Aragon has superb Customer Service for sure. And Bob,....he's 100%, in my book! Looking forward to seeing this one on the wrist.:wink:

Aragon has superb Customer Service for sure. And Bob,....he's 100%, in my book! Looking forward to seeing this one on the wrist.:wink:

Thanks, Dayman....but would that book happen to be the worlds shortest book ?.....”WITS who collect INVICTA watches”???? Lol.

tumblr_mpoin3eFgg1qhx46yo1_500.gif

Thanks, Dayman....but would that book happen to be the worlds shortest book ?.....”WITS who collect INVICTA watches”???? Lol.[/QUOTE
No Bob. The book would be "The Guy who loves to collect Invicta watches, and thank God, has a wonderful sense of humor".:hand:

Yep they run a tight ship that I love to sail on:) Congrats on the new Blue!!

daycoo2;No Bob. The book would be "The Guy who loves to collect Invicta watches, and thank God, has a wonderful sense of humor".
shake2.gif

Triggered......
giphy-downsized-large.gif

All the Invicta's I have in my collection I'm slowly unloading is a true testament to having an amazing sense of humor.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom