The Muppets are taking over the Invicta Watch Pavilion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leelovesbug

Tyme Warper
Staff member
Warper
Deals Master
Founding Member
23376277_10155841200313851_1714670305059210455_n.jpg

The Muppets are taking over the Invicta Watch Pavilion Tonight on Evine and the Llimited Edition Timepieces will be released as an Evine Exclusive at 11pmET on Evine.com!

25348559_10155944752978851_2684373043274843897_n.jpg

:salute:WELL! Here we go!:no: The Boy's are BACK in Town!:dizzy:

^^^^^:lolcry:LOL!!:lol:​^^^^^

Kermit in a tuxedo with Kendy at 11 EST, check it out, has the potential of being pretty funny!

I'm watching the opening right now, pretty funny but I can't stop thinking how Miss Piggys hair looks like Kendys usual hair style.

Kermit and Miss Piggy were great as always. A real treat--and a stealth sales tactic. (plus, the $15 off additional watches.)

:lolcry:LOL!!:lol:

I'm watching the opening right now, pretty funny but I can't stop thinking how Miss Piggys hair looks like Kendys usual hair style.

No fan of the watches but having the Muppets do their thing was actually pretty cool. Very nostalgic.

The Muppets actually weren't just for kids. The genius was being able to also relate to adults on another level. I think that's why they're still beloved. (Writers also did this with Rocky and Bullwinkle.)

The Muppets actually weren't just for kids. The genius was being able to also relate to adults on another level. I think that's why they're still beloved. (Writers also did this with Rocky and Bullwinkle.)
^^^^^+1:hand:^^^^^

What's nice now is when I watch the live broadcast off the website on my Fire it keeps playing, it used to stop after an hour and I had to restart it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom