Macro tour of the Spinnaker Cahill

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigz

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
I know this one has been shown a bit so I wont get into much detail. But, on sale at $127 on leather with a nice nato thrown in, it is great bang for your buck in a nice looking diver. While it does not have any one detail that really "hits it out of the park", it does do what it does very well. At 43mm it is on the edge of what I tend to like but at 16mm thick and on a nato, it does command some nice wrist presence. There are plenty pics already so I thought I would have some fun with my macro lens. The nato in the pics is one I already had. The dark navy that came with it is very nice but I really dont like the color combo with the black dial. On to the pics and thanks for looking.

I feel ya, I just recently got my first Spinnaker as well. Nice macro's.

Current price? Where? TIA
It was on sale last week at Watches.com. They were on sale for $149 then had a coupon to bring it down to $127. I just looked and they are back up to $249 and looks like all sold out except one execution. Pretty sure these go on sale pretty often for $149.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

:outstand:​A big congratulations, Mark! A dynamite bargain on a marvelous piece!:up::applaud:

Love the look of that Spinnaker, gotta add one of these one day . congrats!!

Good grab for the buck, Mark. Like the look for sure.
An auto too !!!

Very cool piece. Congrats on a great buy!

Congrats bigz no arguments from me a great looking watch & for the money a no brainer - enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom