San2 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacerguy

Tyme Master Jr.
Can a San2 owner make a simple measurement....how wide is the crystal?
I have a san1, and it’s 32mm. A bit small for my liking now.
As both watches are case spec at 47mm, jut curious if crystals are the same.
Trying to compare. ..

Thanks.

My SAN II's have a 35 mm crystal, Bob. The bezel on the 2 is narrower.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

My SAN II's have a 35 mm crystal, Bob. The bezel on the 2 is narrower.

Thanks Liesl. That’s important to me...I like a wider crystal (ie larger dial) if possible.

Thanks Liesl. That’s important to me...I like a wider crystal (ie larger dial) if possible.
You're welcome, Bob. Here's a pic of one of each. The SAN 2 does wear larger than the 1. And as much as I do like the 1,the 2 fits me better without the T-bar lugs and with the diver's adjustable clasp.

696d71b1190c2d8bca7c81f7eb5fd4d2.jpg

You're welcome, Bob. Here's a pic of one of each. The SAN 2 does wear larger than the 1. And as much as I do like the 1,the 2 fits me better without the T-bar lugs and with the diver's adjustable clasp.

696d71b1190c2d8bca7c81f7eb5fd4d2.jpg

Thanks...nice watches. Many of the new ones coming out in these models are unreadable for my old eyes. The skeleton dials don’t do me any justice. And i prefer a Divers micro adjustment too. The deployants are terrible when seasons change and perhaps wrist size. Too.

Yes, but there is something so seductive about that Sub I.

With the Sub I Mickey I think I am a collector and not a wearer. That watch is so heavy, 5mm thick, 22mm wide links on the bracelet. According to the specs it weighs a half pound. But it is one of those watches I will wear only on occasion and keep always. I have a little arthritis in my wrists, so I have to pick my watch of the day with care. That is what happens to old ladies, LOL.

With the Sub I Mickey I think I am a collector and not a wearer. That watch is so heavy, 5mm thick, 22mm wide links on the bracelet. According to the specs it weighs a half pound. But it is one of those watches I will wear only on occasion and keep always. I have a little arthritis in my wrists, so I have to pick my watch of the day with care. That is what happens to old ladies, LOL.
And old men, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom