Ashford / Hamilton Khaki Aviation QNE-Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

craftsmanship

Tyme Machine
Last Friday, I ordered a new Hamilton QNE from Ashford, among a few other purchases... I paid $484 on Friday and today, its at $399 so I called them about price reduction. They couldn't have been better, they immediately gave me an $84 credit...
Thus far with a number of purchases thru Ashford, their service has been stellar.. :)

Should have my new Hamilton tomorrow!

Thanks Guys!
Dan

Yeah, they did that for me on a recent purchase though the difference was no where near yours. Just good business practice IMO.

great to hear. I've bought two items from Ashford. I was very pleased with the shipping (literally one day last time, at no extra cost) and the packaging and if they have what you want, they typically have the best price.

They have also been willing to price match their own sales over the phone. When I got my Hammy Pan Europ from them, the deal had actually expired but I called them and they honored it.

The only issue I've had with them was a battery change issue. I orderd my Technomarine from them, 10 days in the battery dies. They said I could send it in under warranty but the turn around time was 90 days which I wasn't pleased with seeing I had just gotten the watch, I just asked for an exchange but they wouldn't do that because the watch was worn. In the end they offered to refund me $15 for the cost of a battery, so after jumping through some hopes it was ok and certainly didn't dissuade me from buying from them again. Just took a little effort on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom