1ba19e621690744e9624998c815b1bad.jpg
62bbc8b5b773a4b4ea5049fda851a141.jpg
c539670782a745cca9dece7be1a342d7.jpg
3a28fe3ce9642522f7c86b0366dbf79e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Android Skyguardian T-25

Android Skyguardian T-25

36520531111_882a69ccb9_c.jpg

Got something in my haid that suspiciously feels like a screw that just got a couple of leftward turns made on its physical being, and now I seem to have yet one more loose cranial screw with which I must deal...on the plus side of this equation, I like breaking out some of the more unusual wrist tickers in the 'ol collezioni and strappin' it own -- and, for some reason, a mental picture of Billie Jean King just popped into the old shoulder-riding melon, but I'm sodded if I figure out just why it did so -- oh, well...anyway, I'm in one of those moods to bling it out and let the Dorito's follow their own friggin' trajectories down to the floor! Because that's what life's all about, dammit to Betsy!

So here's some thoroughly over-the-top blingage from the good folks over at Merm & Sons, AKA Croton Watch Company, where Halvah and marzipan and potato kugel and perfectly made white fish and matzo balls frolic in the sun all day, before being eaten by a ruthless group of MoT's (Members of the Tribe [of Irsraelites]) who're always hungry, due in large part to our mothers' evil desire to bring us fully under their control through use of appetite control...

...but I digress. :lol:

:grin

Happy Thursday!
Omega Constallation
Cheers!

3a28fe3ce9642522f7c86b0366dbf79e.jpg

Oh, my Lord, that is an exceptionally beautiful example of Omeeger's early work with electrically provided motive force; between them and the folks at Accutron and Hamilton, the whole basis for mass-production and sale of quartz watches was completed far earlier than it otherwise might have been. Of course, there were other manufacturer's out there, doing their respective parts, but to me the Accutronner's, Hammies and Omeeger's are the epitome of what the early stages of quartz development and promulgation were all about... or I could be wrong... :grin - :wink:

Oh, my Lord, that is an exceptionally beautiful example of Omeeger's early work with electrically provided motive force; between them and the folks at Accutron and Hamilton, the whole basis for mass-production and sale of quartz watches was completed far earlier than it otherwise might have been. Of course, there were other manufacturer's out there, doing their respective parts, but to me the Accutronner's, Hammies and Omeeger's are the epitome of what the early stages of quartz development and promulgation were all about... or I could be wrong... :grin - :wink:
Thank you misterjingles. This Omega Constellation is automatic though not quartz.
In 1976 this watch was presented to my father for his 25 years of service for the company he worked for. Many companies now a days no longer do that. This watch is 47 years old and keeps on going.
Enjoy!
Peter

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom