Busy season packing and shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
38632426812_58fd7fb337_b.jpg
37946721124_a085c2cf7e_b.jpg

I guess they do sell quite a few watches...kind of mind boggling. Now I know why it took a while to ship some of my old Sunday Run watches.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Wait a minute! They were not speaking German or French. I know if they had only opened the bay door we would have had a great view of the Alps.:grin

:lolcry:LOL!!:lol:
Wait a minute! They were not speaking German or French. I know if they had only opened the bay door we would have had a great view of the Alps.:grin

I guess they do sell quite a few watches...kind of mind boggling. Now I know why it took a while to ship some of my old Sunday Run watches.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
While I miss the Sunday Run prices, I have decreased watch purchases since then. So I guess it was a good thing for me.

I worked in fulfillment for many years , and for me it's never a good sign to see the employees wearing name badges like that . It means the managers aren't doin their jobs and don't know who's workin their floor.

Any 8-slot case for the Swiss Special will do...just not the red with the white handle, Please!

Cover version tunes for copycat watch maker.

Welcome to HK factory.

So much for "Swiss Made" It kinda ticks me off, since I was duped.

Those are only the people they need working for when Scantor gets on a buying roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom