Something from the DEEP - Abalone Shell automatic models

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
Something from the DEEP - Abalone Shell !!!
Check these 2 new dials plus 4 new mother of pearl dials
https://www.deepbluewatches.com/ma10co.html

23658849_1434039310048497_5396151036168803910_n.png
master-1000-automatic-diver-blue-bezel-large-abalone-shell-dial-1.png
master-1000-automatic-diver-blue-bezel-small-abalone-shell-dial-1.png
master-1000-automatic-diver-black-bezel-black-mother-of-pearl-dial-1.png
master-1000-automatic-diver-blue-bezel-blue-mother-of-pearl-dial-1.png
master-1000-automatic-diver-silver-bezel-white-mother-of-pearl-dial-1.png

Thanks Mike. I am interested. See it is the NH35. Now I'm not :nono:

I hope there is more MOP to come with "other" movements I prefer. Hell, the 8215 would be nice. Or another 8218 even :salute:

You're welcome Ace. The MOP blue is nice. Unfortunately you are not going to get many automatic movement choices with a sapphire crystal for $150.00, which is what they are - the 40% cyber. Now that they are using these dials, who knows? They may throw them into some of the SW200 models like the Juggernaut or other models.

You're welcome Ace. The MOP blue is nice. Unfortunately you are not going to get many automatic movement choices with a sapphire crystal for $150.00, which is what they are - the 40% cyber. Now that they are using these dials, who knows? They may throw them into some of the SW200 models like the Juggernaut or other models.

Correct. The price matters. Christmas is coming. I have a thing for the Seiko movements that isn't good. Its like ISA. I have problems with some movements...View attachment 11595

I like these.

master-1000-automatic-diver-blue-bezel-small-abalone-shell-dial-1.png
master-1000-automatic-diver-blue-bezel-blue-mother-of-pearl-dial-1.png

This speckled Abalone is different and makes me like it. If it wasn't designed this way it would be an easy pass for me.

I have NH'ed out though. Would really like to see an ETA 2824 or a Miyota.

They are cheap throwaway movements that are coming down on us like the plague :shame:

Really? I only have one watch with the NH35A may I ask like what's going wrong with them? I've always preferred the 8215 myself.

These really are some sharp looking pieces, and it looks like they are easy to read, with solid hands.:clap: Thanks Mike.

I hope there is more MOP to come with "other" movements I prefer. Hell, the 8215 would be nice. Or another 8218 even :salute:

Sounds like some of you guys no longer like or care for the NH movements any reasons why?

They are cheap throwaway movements that are coming down on us like the plague :shame:

Really? I only have one watch with the NH35A may I ask like what's going wrong with them? I've always preferred the 8215 myself.

I guess we all like what we like. I for one would take a NH35A over an 8215 all day and twice on Sunday. Not sure why but the non hacking on the 8215 makes it less desirable to me. I have dozens of NH35A's that hack, are accurate and reliable 24/7 IMHO.
Now if we were talking 9015, that's a horse of a different color.
Different strokes!

I guess we all like what we like. I for one would take a NH35A over an 8215 all day and twice on Sunday. Not sure why but the non hacking on the 8215 makes it less desirable to me. I have dozens of NH35A's that hack, are accurate and reliable 24/7 IMHO.
Different strokes!

I have LIKED a bunch of your stuff Arthur. I know you DO like those movements :wink:

Different strokes!

I have to agree with Arthur. I've never had a problem with a NH35A or any other Seiko movement.

Same here. I really like my NH* family of movements. Never a problem. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Nice looking watches. I would go for the MOP. As I am about Abalone'ed out, myself. :)

Joe C.

DB Abalone.....it was just a matter of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom