Not open for further replies.

leelovesbug

Tyme Warper
Staff member
Warper
Deals Master
Founding Member
16681696_10154664572553183_3417350391153145793_n.jpg

After cutting over 9 inches off my hair I can finally show off some gorgeous custom made effy jewelry diamond earrings!
Thanks to my husband for spoiling me on our 17 year wedding anniversary, I love you honey
1f48b.png
đź’‹

23473245_10155449524493183_1912560149147259490_n.jpg

How many WIT’s woulda bought the hair? C’mon...fess up,...we know who you are!

I remember during the Mexico event she had this haircut & it looks nice on her. Then again any haircut would look good on her.:)

I remember during the Mexico event she had this haircut & it looks nice on her. Then again any haircut would look good on her.:)
Pleasing on the eyes for sure.

Given how cold it gets in Minnesota and the fact that winter is just around the corner, I wouldn't think that this would be a very good time to cut your hair that short.

I think it's a good look for her.
Having said that, she is one of those people who would look good with a shaved head.

They are going to make the new man of war with her hair as the dial

This thread got more input than most watch related thread. I weep for humanity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Given how cold it gets in Minnesota and the fact that winter is just around the corner, I wouldn't think that this would be a very good time to cut your hair that short.

you're right on that note. My hair is very short, and with 7 pieces of steel in my ears, it gets mighty cold here in NH too. Which is why most of what I wear has a hood, from sweaters to coats. Long hair is just too much bother for me! Heather's haiir is a far cry from short, and JQ is right, she'd probably look great with a crew cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom