Hamilton Grail

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacco17

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
I was able to locate NOS Special Limited Edition of the coveted Blue Pan Europ Chronograph homage to the 1971 Hamilton Pan Europ. It is absolutely stunning with the blue sunray dial and the beautiful H31 movement which I believe is a Valjoux 7753 clone that has a 60 Hour Power reserve. This watch came in mint and really was not even worn. I definitely consider this a grail in my collection. I own the black and silver versions that I will probably sell. Enjoy the pictures:
View attachment 11515
View attachment 11514
View attachment 11513
View attachment 11512
View attachment 11511
View attachment 11510

View attachment 11509

That's a beaut Stan, congratulations! My PE says hi.

28543546934_f920f61219_b.jpg
29903611181_4c3e0ef5b9_b.jpg

INCREDIBLE Get! I have two Hamilton Pan Europ's with that great H31 movement. Although, I must admit that I covet that Blue one, its the top of the class! It is absolutely a Grail!

Dan

:outstand:A big congratulations, Stan!:happy::applaud:

Congrats on a great pick up, Stan! Got a P-E on my most wanted list.

69757c2b1506bc5f13646f2a005e78cd.gif

Very cool Stan and the belt gives a rich vibe to the whole presentation.

Everyone including myself has either the blk or silver dial but the blue dial that's awesome and a bit more rare

Congratulations Stan, she's a beaut that's for sure. (I only have the lowly black dial non-limited edition version...) :shame:

Enjoy it!

Spectacular! The blue is the bees knees as they say and really the version I wanted too but I settled on black cause it was a sick deal and I love that too.... but oh that blue!

btw the H31 is not a 7753 clone it is a modified 7753 with a greater power reserve at the cost of a few less VPH.

You hit the proverbial home run with that Hamilton. Congratulations.

Congrats Stan. Love it but wouldn't sell the other two. Think about for a while before you sell and have sellers remorse.

Wow, that's an absolute stunner! Much like my simian friend above noted, I have only the lowly three-hand version with the SW-200 onboard to keep the time turnin' and the lights burnin', but I DO have that AWESOME blue color, and I've yet to see anyone duplicate or even approximate the awesome shade that the good folks at Hamilton came up with for these beautiful series of timepieces! So please accept my sincerest CONGRATULATIONS on this awesome as a possum with A-1 Steak-Saucem watch! Enjoy the H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks out of it!! :grin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom