Pink Evo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmccartney

Tyme Twister
Founding Member
Thanks again to Brad for getting this sweet Evo to me in only a few days. I will say I didn't like the look of the Evos when they came out. I thought they were to tall, and I wasn't sure about the Lume of the Bezel. Well, at this point, I love this watch! I plan on buying some more Evos now and amassing a small collection of these. The pink on this is a nice pink, and as you can see in the pic, matches my shirt perfectly. Super comfy bracelet too. Doesn't feel nearly as big as I thought it would being a 50mm. Anyway, here are the pics Lee!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Welcome to the 50mm EVO club...I have 4. I know others have even more.

Looks beautiful especially against the shirt congrats on the Evo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:outstand:

Dan, Thanx for the pics!:cool2:
You are part of an exclusive pink EVO club now. Enjoy!:happy:

A caveat of EVO ownership same as me when I held out, bought one & then discovered like everyone else, you want more.:wink:

:outstand:A big congratulations, Dan!:happy::applaud:

Looks great. I am quickly warming up to the EVO. Every pic I see I pick up on some little detail I notice before and really like.

Congrats!

That is how I am feeling having it on my wrist. I see something in the bezel, or bracelet or something that I didn't see before. Lots going on, and Wing did a great job on these. Jump in when you find one you like, I am way glad I did.

Looks great. I am quickly warming up to the EVO. Every pic I see I pick up on some little detail I notice before and really like.

Congrats!

Enjoy the Pink EVO, nice contrast with black IP !!!

Fantastic!!! I am super super excited that you love it. It really makes my day to know that fellow family member was able to grab it. It really is a fantastic piece. I’ve got high polish Evo with the skeleton aqua dial and love it. I’m kind of regretting selling it now. I think maybe I was just in a funky mood when I decide to get rid of it but I’m so happy that you love it. Enjoy the pink! TWSS

That is how I am feeling having it on my wrist. I see something in the bezel, or bracelet or something that I didn't see before. Lots going on, and Wing did a great job on these. Jump in when you find one you like, I am way glad I did.

Thanks, I am going to. It will be my first Aragon. Have'nt got a Wing creation since the name change. Looking forward to it.

It certainly makes a statement Dan. Enjoy that new watch even if it is Pink :)

Holy crap Dan , that Evo is bangin , you scored big , congrats!!

Very nice, Dan. After all - pink is a man's color... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom