Hammy Khaki Rainbow-Day Pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocgwiz01

Tyme Machine
Got the perfect (in my eyes) rainbow day pilot watch, the rainbow day window does not wipe out any hour markers, nor does the date window, and you have the blacked out day and date displays, nice fine point hands and red tipped second hand

already ordered the replacement croc strap for the typical short stiff Hammy strap

20171028_181129 by ocgw, on Flickr

20171028_181150 by ocgw, on Flickr

20171028_181141 by ocgw, on Flickr

Another beauty Ray... You're looking good bro and upping your game, nicely done my friend.

I have to agree with Joel about upping your game Ray. It seems like only yesterday when you first came on the WiT scene. I recall how you were all gung-ho about Invicta, even making the offer to buy any Invicta off anyone's hands who wanted to get rid of them. The funny thing is, I was once a fan myself and even defended them a time or two.

Now ....
giphy.gif

I have to agree with Joel about upping your game Ray. It seems like only yesterday when you first came on the WiT scene. I recall how you were all gung-ho about Invicta, even making the offer to buy any Invicta off anyone's hands who wanted to get rid of them. The funny thing is, I was once a fan myself and even defended them a time or two.

Now ....
giphy.gif

Has all the check marks on what I like & will need to put on my bucket list. She's a beauty Ray & enjoy!

:outstand:A marvelous addition to the collection, Raymond! A big congratulations, my friend!:up::applaud:

As a semi-retired aviator myself, I concur that this is a pilot's dream watch for daytime VFR and IFR, plus it just looks so danged professional on the wrist! And the more Hammies I acquire -- be they vintage or cutting-edge new -- the more convinced I become that they are absolutely incapable of making a bad watch. Congratulations on yet another kick-gluteus maximus timepiece, Raymond! :grin

Now ....
giphy.gif

lmbo "goodfellas"

Congrats on another great score, Raymond.

Congrats on the Hammi score Ray!
Nice pickup!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

He jumps, he shoots, he scores! Another killer for the fold. You gotta love windows that don't eat numbers. Can't wait to see how you Croc this one up. Keep doin' the damn thing Bro'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom