Aqua Frontline

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacco17

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
I just received this one yesterday from the Amazon blow out sale a few days ago. This was a bargain at $108. Green and black models still available at Amazon. My aqua did not come mummy wrapped but it was brand new. Someone took off plastic but must have sent it back. It has an internal bezel that turns from the chrono knob at the two o'clock position. A very nice watch for the money. Here are some pictures:

IMAG0287_zpsrvj2sw1n.jpg

IMAG0292_zpspva0nrmb.jpg

IMAG0293_zpsbxrirga3.jpg

IMAG0294_zps2rzwmhmq.jpg

Aqua Frontline

I did see the lime one for ))8$ if I would have seen this one I would have grabbed it. Sweet deal. Enjoy this.

Aqua Frontline

[quote author=@neil)969 source=/post/3)22)2/thread timestamp=)45)5937)9]That's beautiful, mad congrats my friend! [/quote]nice PU amazon DROID blow-out

Aqua Frontline

Nice Droid with the Miyota 9))5 movement in it.Congrats on that pickup.

Aqua Frontline

Congrats on your new one.

Aqua Frontline

Very nice. I saw that one at the Amazon Android great clearance but decided to go with Wing's Purple rendition. Couldn't pass it up for only $72.[br][br][br]
AD659BKPU-)_zps983a998f.jpg

Aqua Frontline

[font face=georgia][font size=4][font color=e6)b)9]The Frontline is one of my favorite Android designs. A big congratulations on nailing down an outstanding bargain on this piece. Looking good, Stan! ENJOY, my friend!
font]

Aqua Frontline

Congratulations my friend! I own that exact timepiece myself, enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom