Halios Puck

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacco17

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
I have been waiting for this watch since August and each month the Halios site said they were getting a new batch in Aug Sept and now Oct. I got tired of waiting and found a good deal on one in the secondary market on the Bay. It is a great watch watch with a Miyota 9015 C3 lume slight domed crystal. Lug width is 24mm with a a case size around 48mm. This wears lite on the wrist and bracelet is very comfortable. The blue sold out first then black. If they ever get a new batch in this is a great tool diver to get. Onto the pictures:
View attachment 11130
View attachment 11129
View attachment 11128
View attachment 11127
View attachment 11126
View attachment 11125
View attachment 11124
View attachment 11123

View attachment 11122

Nice !!
Nice and BIG !!
And Blue.
Blue date window rocks.
Love the 9015 :drink:

Very nice watch..congrats.

You've been racking some winners up from the micro brand world Stan, congratulations on another sweet pickup.

lugless puck... top micro from vancouver,B.C.

:outstand:Very sharp indeed! A big congratulations, Stan! :up::applaud:

Very nice, always wanted the puck. Yours looks amazing in blue, congrats!

You found a good one, Stan. Looks cool on the wrist. Congrats, and enjoy!

Wow!! That looks great! Congrats on tracking that one down and bringing it home.

Great piece, Stan. I love most of Halios’s creations and Jason Lim is a great guy to deal with. A real mensch. He once promised a steel bracelet to everyone that waited much longer than expected for my Delfin. I thought he forgot about it and then, many months later, he emailed me to get a good current address and sent it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom