Dial color and size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dial color and size

[p][br][/p][p][br][/p][p][span][/span][span][/span][span][/span][span][/span][span][/span]Purple.[/p][p][br][/p][p][span][/span][span][/span][span][/span][span][/span][span][/span]However, I would like to see the lime green with a black bezel.[span][/span][span][/span] :) [/p]

Dial color and size

Those are all nice. I prefer the blue though. I really like the second hand. Could I order just a second hand from you Wing?

Dial color and size

[quote source=/post/3))356/thread timestamp=)45)472544 author=@dmccartney]Those are all nice. I prefer the blue though. I really like the second hand. Could I order just a second hand from you Wing? [/quote][br][br]For which particular movement?

Dial color and size

very clean...ScottyB like BLUE STUFF and wears classic size-

Dial color and size

[quote source=/post/3))357/thread timestamp=)45)4726)4 author=@wing][quote source=/post/3))356/thread timestamp=)45)472544 author=@dmccartney]Those are all nice. I prefer the blue though. I really like the second hand. Could I order just a second hand from you Wing? [/quote]For which particular movement?[/quote]That is a good question. I will find out and send you a pm when I have it. [br]

Dial color and size

[quote source=/post/3))358/thread author=@lancecumalot timestamp=)45)47263)]very clean...ScottyB like BLUE STUFF and wears classic size-[/quote]looked again...that BLUE PANTONE is rich...MOOD INDIGO[br][br][br]way to do pantone WING

Dial color and size

Of the choices you gave, Blue and 5)mm, Wing. Would like to see these in the 47-48mm range.

Dial color and size

Wing, these watches are so solid and thick, I think that the 45 mm. works best, aside from my preference for this size. Have you ever thought of doing 43mm. and 47/48 in these divers ? ... MrBluehttp://www.pic4ever.com/images/47b2)s).gif][/url][br]
[img src=[url]http://www.pic4ever.com/images/)28fs3)8)8).gif][/url]

Dial color and size

I'm unfortunately not in the market for another Divemaster right now but my preference is:[br][br]45 in purple. Second choice would be blue.[br][br]I'd be even more interested in a 4) to 42mm size.

Dial color and size

[font face=comic sans MS size=4]Of the 3 choices I prefer blue. Of the size choices I can wear both, 5)mm is my max and 45mm is my min [/font]

Dial color and size

[quote author=@neil)969 source=/post/3))374/thread timestamp=)45)474)39]Green , 5) [/quote][br][br][br]This! But purple is hot too!

Dial color and size

Ordered the blue 45mm, the 5)mm crown on this model irritates my wrist.

Dial color and size

lime and blue in the 5)mm....why?....because that's what i ordered,lol[br][br]your lime is such a unique stand-out color.....can't wait to put a thick light tan leather strap to go with it....i think it'll be so distinctive looking that i promise i'll learn photography and post it in the forum[br][br]blue.....so many varieties of bracelet,strap,and zulu possibilities match up with this color

Dial color and size

[quote author=@darkoverlord source=/post/3))4)4/thread timestamp=)45)476463][quote timestamp=)45)474)39 author=@neil)969 source=/post/3))374/thread]Green , 5) [/quote][br]This! But purple is hot too![/quote][br]totally agree

Dial color and size

I prefer the blue 5)mm.[br][br]Thanks Wing!

Dial color and size

I'm loving the color options. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom