Aragon Caprice Chinese character platinum MOP dial

Status
Not open for further replies.

[font face=comic sans MS size=4]THAT MOP IS FREAKIN' STUNNING!!!...I HAVE NO MORE WORDS![/font]

Is it platinum or jade? I just ordered yesterday and wasn't given a choice but I see two claims of MOP color.

[quote author=@hkshooter source=/post/3))7)6/thread timestamp=)45)3729)9]Is it platinum or jade? I just ordered yesterday and wasn't given a choice but I see two claims of MOP color.[/quote][br][br][br][br][br]We have 2 choices, platinum and jade.[br][br]The picture here is platinum mop.

hoping for the lume model when/if comes out[br]

[quote source=/post/3))752/thread timestamp=)45)38)237 author=@chrisw]hoping for the lume model when/if comes out[br][/quote][br][br][br]We don't have plan for a lume version.[br][br]Thank you.

[br][quote author=@hkshooter source=/post/3))7)6/thread timestamp=)45)3729)9]Is it platinum or jade? I just ordered yesterday and wasn't given a choice but I see two claims of MOP color.[/quote][br]I am going to order the platinum mop with gold I think the silvertone case is the jade mop.

A version with really good strong long lasting lume would have to be more than the asking price of this one without it ,but for great heavily applied thick layers of Super-LumiNova would gladly pay more,you get what you pay for and this material isn't for the cheap of heart.

[font face=georgia][font size=4][font color=e636)9]Absolutely marvelous! Thanks for the HU, information, and link, Wing.
font]

Gorgeous!

[quote source=/post/3))735/thread author=@wing timestamp=)45)378)5)][quote author=@hkshooter timestamp=)45)3729)9 source=/post/3))7)6/thread]Is it platinum or jade? I just ordered yesterday and wasn't given a choice but I see two claims of MOP color.[/quote][br][br][br]We have 2 choices, platinum and jade.[br][br]The picture here is platinum mop. [/quote]If buyers have a choice of MOP color how to they indicate while ordering, which of the two they would prefer? As I said, there was no choice when I made my order. I suppose I may have missed some button somewhere....[br]

[quote timestamp=)45)38466) author=@dannyswatch source=/post/3))783/thread][br][quote source=/post/3))7)6/thread author=@hkshooter timestamp=)45)3729)9]Is it platinum or jade? I just ordered yesterday and wasn't given a choice but I see two claims of MOP color.[/quote]I am going to order the platinum mop with gold I think the silvertone case is the jade mop.[/quote]If that's the case then I have jade coming because I ordered the silver case. The gold is still calling to me, though. I may end up with both.[br]

[br][quote author=@hkshooter source=/post/3))9)9/thread timestamp=)45)398))7][quote source=/post/3))735/thread timestamp=)45)378)5) author=@wing][br]We have 2 choices, platinum and jade.[br][br]The picture here is platinum mop. [/quote]If buyers have a choice of MOP color how to they indicate while ordering, which of the two they would prefer? As I said, there was no choice when I made my order. I suppose I may have missed some button somewhere....[br][/quote][br]I think the mop color goes with the case color ordered. Jade/silvertone -platinum/gold

[quote author=@dannyswatch source=/post/3))93)/thread timestamp=)45)399356][br][quote source=/post/3))9)9/thread timestamp=)45)398))7 author=@hkshooter]If buyers have a choice of MOP color how to they indicate while ordering, which of the two they would prefer? As I said, there was no choice when I made my order. I suppose I may have missed some button somewhere....[br][/quote]I think the mop color goes with the case color ordered. Jade/silvertone -platinum/gold[/quote][br][br][br]That is correct.[br]

[quote timestamp=)45)3996)9 author=@wing source=/post/3))934/thread][quote author=@dannyswatch source=/post/3))93)/thread timestamp=)45)399356]I think the mop color goes with the case color ordered. Jade/silvertone -platinum/gold[/quote][br]That is correct.[br][/quote]Thanks guys. And thank you Wing for confirming. I'm happy, wanted the jade.[br]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom