Top 5 Deals Right Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

timecat

Tyme Twister
Founding Member
Lot of fastballs comin' at us now so I made this quick list. All are on Lee's Picks except maybe the Aragon.

1. Victorinox Auto Chrono $300 at MassDrop

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/victorinox-ambassador-automatic-chronograph-watch

MD-21410_20160608154759_52dc55ccdf1f0b8e.jpg

MD-21410_20160608140511_8ea1c0e7ad951c3c.jpg

2. Seiko Core Rose Gold Dress Auto $135 at Ashford

http://www.ashford.com/us/watches/seiko-watches-for-men-and-women/core/SRP772.pid?nid=sct_Seiko%20core&so=13&AID=10883519&PID=6161928&SID=j8mndzc31m012kye008vf&src=AACJ&PubName=VigLink&LinkName=Free+Shipping+on+all+orders%21&PubCID=2470763

SRP772_FXA.jpg

3. Corum Auto $1,350 at Jomashop
https://www.jomashop.com/corum-watch-a082-03499.html?utm_medium=cpa&utm_campaign=6161928&utm_source=CJ

corum-admirals-cup-trophy-silver-dial-automatic-mens-watch-a082-03499.jpg

4. Aragon Divemaster Auto NH35 $90 plus shipping at Aragon

https://www.aragonwatch.com/Japanese_SII_NH36_Automatic_Watch_p/a068blu.htm

A068BLU-2T.jpg

5. Seiko SBDC051 62Mas Reissue $840 at Gnomon

http://www.gnomonwatches.com/prospex-200m-automatic-black-ref-sbdc051

sbdc051-b.jpg

I've tried to post these in the order of value--the first one (the Victorinox) being the best value.

This last Seiko is on the list because it's getting hard to find and the fact that Gnomon even has it at the moment is awesome. And it's the lowest price I have seen on the black dial version.

i enjoy your lists TC...i think we will see soft prices heading in to holidays...beginning soon...and ...even more deals...as survivors pump up the volume for cash flow

industry admits sales under 5k soft...no way to spin it

- there seems to be an on going audible on sizes and styles... mama don't let your children grow up to be watch men-

Thanks for the "Line Up", TC!:good::cool2:

The one I would not include would be the Aragon DM. IMO $90.00 is nothing special for this one to deem it hot. The price is pretty routine for Wing.

I didn't see anyone knocking down doors to buy this one, it sat for over a month. :hmm:

http://watchintyme.com/showthread.php?43664-SOLD-Aragon-Divemaster-200-50mm-*-SOLD-SOLD-SOLD-SOLD-*

Fair enough. I added it to the list because it's pretty hard to find a 200 Meter Dive watch with the NH35 for under $100....let alone the Aragon quality. And $5 says this watch keeps near COSC specs out of the box.

i enjoy your lists TC...i think we will see soft prices heading in to holidays...beginning soon...and ...even more deals...as survivors pump up the volume for cash flow

industry admits sales under 5k soft...no way to spin it

- there seems to be an on going audible on sizes and styles... mama don't let your children grow up to be watch men-

Would be pretty much impossible to argue the "Falling Prices Continuing" case with you here, given the prices on these Victorinox Auto Chronos. The other 4 on the list have probably been at or near these levels before, but the VSA's are pretty clearly at an all time low.

The next few months should be interesting......

Thanks for the "Line Up", TC!:good::cool2:

Happy to do it DC2!

I actually make these lists for myself a few times a year when the prices get crazy all at the same time. I'm sure I'll need another list over the holidays. Well, maybe 2 ha ha! But really all I'm doing is sharing with my WIT brothers my current priority list at a time of unusually low prices in the market.

I'm mostly just trying to underscore and prioritize all of the hard work that Lee does with LPOTD and HDHU. I read those several times a day, pretty much every day, to the point that I no longer have to read all of the crazy watch emails I get. Thanks Lee!

list looks juicy this AM TC...ARAGON DM very pretty !

Fair enough. I added it to the list because it's pretty hard to find a 200 Meter Dive watch with the NH35 for under $100....let alone the Aragon quality. And $5 says this watch keeps near COSC specs out of the box.

LOL ...... I'm going to call BS on this one. Not only can I find NH35A watches 365 with a mineral crystal and 200 meters WR, they can range from 40mm -50mm with many being on bracelets. As far as the COSC out of the box that can basically apply to any company using the NH35A. Wing mentioned on the last show they calibrate the 7750. So to think Aragon does anything different from other companies using the NH35 is a joke. I will dispute the "great" build quality as well. I have had more than my share of hazy crystals from them. Any automatic I have to crack open to clean the crystal is not only inferior, but I'd rather have a quartz watch if I have to open it up. At least for a battery change cracking open a watch is a normal requirement and can be justified. Now if you want to say Seiko's great build quality that IMO is a fair assessment I'll agree with. So on this choice and your point we agree to disagree.

Invicta 14113 Men's Pro Diver Black Dial Two Tone Gold Plated ...

$68.73 from 5+ stores

Invicta Men's 17040 Pro Diver Automatic 3 Hand Blue Dial Watch

$78.00 from 10+ stores

(9)

Invicta 8926OB Pro Diver Mens Automatic Watch

$78.98 from 20+ stores

(47)
More style options

Invicta 17044 Men's Pro Diver Black Dial Stainless Steel Automatic ...

$79.73 from 5+ stores

(9)

Invicta Watches Men's NH35A Pro Drivere Stainless Steel Watch ...

$79.76 from 2 stores

(12)

Invicta Men's Pro Diver 9094OB Silver Stainless-Steel Automatic ...

$80.99 from 10+ stores

(60)
More style options

Invicta Men's 5053 Pro Diver Automatic 3 Hand Blue Dial Watch

$81.60 from 25+ stores

(17)
More style options

Invicta Men's Pro Diver Automatic 3 Hand Blue Dial Watch 8928OB

$83.95 from 10+ stores

(91)

Invicta Men's 8930 Pro Diver Automatic 3 Hand Blue Dial Watch

$84.00 from 10+ stores

(25)
More style options

Invicta 9743 Men's Pro Diver Beige Dial Gold Plated Automatic Dive ...

$86.25 from 5+ stores

(37)

Invicta 11752 Pro Diver Mens Automatic Watch

$88.98 from 5+ stores

(6)

Invicta Pro Diver 8926ob Stainless Steel Chronograph Watch

$93.00 from 5+ stores

(90)

catalogshot_m.jpg

catalogshot_s.jpg

additional_catalogshot_s.jpg

additional_catalogshot_1_s.jpg

beauty_s.jpg

front_s.jpg

caseback_s.jpg

landscape_s.jpg

Invicta Pro Diver
model 8926

Men's Watch
Movement

• Components: Japan
  • Caliber: NH35A
Band

• Material: Stainless Steel
  • Tone: Steel
  • Length: 205mm
  • Size: 20mm
  • Buckle: Diver
  • Clasp: Foldover, Safety

Case and Dial

• Case Size: 40mm
  • Case Material: Stainless Steel
  • Bezel Material: Stainless Steel
  • Bezel Color: Black
  • Crown Type: Screw Down
  • Crystal Type: Mineral
  • Dial Material: Metal
Water Resistance

• 200 meters

Extra

Happy to do it DC2!

I actually make these lists for myself a few times a year when the prices get crazy all at the same time. I'm sure I'll need another list over the holidays. Well, maybe 2 ha ha! But really all I'm doing is sharing with my WIT brothers my current priority list at a time of unusually low prices in the market.

I'm mostly just trying to underscore and prioritize all of the hard work that Lee does with LPOTD and HDHU. I read those several times a day, pretty much every day, to the point that I no longer have to read all of the crazy watch emails I get. Thanks Lee!

Getting, input, from knowledgeable WIT brothers, and sisters, is always a benefit when trying to sort out all the outstanding bargains Lee posts up. With everything that rolls down the hill, it can be a little overwhelming at times, trying to find the treasure, from the trash.
Your opinions, and thoughts, are a big help to a lot of folks here, my friend. A big thank you, for sharing them with us!
:hand:

u aint seen nothing yet- bbbbb baby... a lot going to rolling down the hill before santa kisses mommy--

gonna need lists

u aint seen nothing yet- bbbbb baby... a lot going to rolling down the hill before santa kisses mommy--

gonna need lists
^^^^^A big, +1, for sure!:hand:^^^^^

Not a bad list, Robert. One thing is for sure - there will be many changes in the top 5 as we get closer to the chaos of black Friday and cyber Monday. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom