Do you like this Design? Y/N (ARAGON Antigravity) + New Seiko SII NE57 Power Reserve

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're asking for opinions, I like the design overall but not enough to where I'd buy it. I do like the dial design a lot though and I'd love to see the exact same dial in a different case.

Dome Design Yes but No Date:headbang:

Yes I do. I also wish it it had a date window. I know that artistically a date window messes up the asthetics, but I have been checking my watch to verify the date for about 50 years, so it's a hard habit to break :)

Yes I do. I also wish it it had a date window. I know that artistically a date window messes up the asthetics, but I have been checking my watch to verify the date for about 50 years, so it's a hard habit to break :)

My thoughts exactly, and the sad part is this movement does come with a date at the 6 o'clock position, and obviously Wing is covering it up ��

My thoughts exactly, and the sad part is this movement does come with a date at the 6 o'clock position, and obviously Wing is covering it up 🤔

So you're saying that Wing is fully embroiled in an Aragon date window cover-up?!! :wow: ( :grin )

Very cool design. The price for an automatic power reserve watch is crazy good.

The overall look I like, but in a perfect world ........

Dome crystal and movement choice = yes .... I will always gravitate towards a movement I don't have in the collection yet

High polished over brushed = no .... Just a personal preference

Mineral crystal over sapphire = no .... I understand the cost of a very high domed sapphire crystal isn't cheap compared to mineral, but at least offer it as an upgrade option. I opted for the high dome sapphire upgrade on this model earlier this year.

approx cost of adding sapphire over acrylic from Crepas (120 Euro equals 141.82 US Dollar)

37292501212_9d4cd411e5_b.jpg

Stamped metal clasp over scissor = no .... Just a personal preference, maybe offer a ratchet clasp upgrade in the future.

Yes I like it, I dont need a date window (too small for my eyes) I use my phone for the date.

Design / Yes.......... Stamped Clasp / No!

Yes but would like to see a more complex bracelet.

Like not having date window
Like power reserve complication
Like the domed crystal
Dislike crystal material (wish it were sapphire)
Dislike high polish finish
Dislike stamped steel clasp

I like the dial and the hand set.
The high polish is gorgeous.
The high domed crystal would be doomed to getting whacked in no time on my wrist, so I'd stay away from this one.

Dont mind not having a date, I like it, but would prefer in a brushed case. will wait for presentation.
If i do pick one up it will be the silver in 45. it is growing on me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom