Charity Of Eyal Lalo.CEO sends aid to Puerto Rico nursing home on private jet

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimz

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
[video]http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/ceo-sends-aid-puerto-rico-nursing-home-private-50174033?cid=share_facebook_widget[/video]​

$15,000 donation seems like a bargain for the publicity. Wearing the Invicta T-shirt wasn't a nice touch.

I can't fault the guy - he got off of his duff and did something to help out. :good:

Let's be honest though...we all helped pay for that private jet. I know that I sure did!

Good on him. Nobody put a gun to his head and made him do it. Although a local high school girl here in Minnesota was able to raise $12,000 dollars from my perspective anyone giving is doing something good even if it gets a little self promotion as a bonus.

I can't fault the guy - he got off of his duff and did something to help out. :good:

Let's be honest though...we all helped pay for that private jet. I know that I sure did!

Or you could say he used some of the quality savings he mustered up from shotty Polly bands and unglued lume indicator markers to do some good. Either way its nice he did something.

e14377e9d79b2833a3984b6eb52b9e32.jpg

Seems a little self-serving "donation"! Just like the one for the donation of stolen watches to U.S. Soldiers. If it was the norm for this guy to dig in and actually go to other disasters with hands-on help I would be less critical. PR is having a difficult time getting all supplies in, why didn't he offer the use of his plane to help deliver other supplies if he was going there and had easy access to the air field?

e14377e9d79b2833a3984b6eb52b9e32.jpg

Seems a little self-serving "donation"! Just like the one for the donation of stolen watches to U.S. Soldiers. If it was the norm for this guy to dig in and actually go to other disasters with hands-on help I would be less critical.

Lol, did you notice his face? To me that was the charity in it. I was laughing at how uncomfortable he seemed.

He strikes me as having the same fortitude as this character.

$15,000 donation seems like a bargain for the publicity. Wearing the Invicta T-shirt wasn't a nice touch.

I agree, hopefully they all get Invicta shirts too, and some watches to keep the generators going
until all is repaired...
:wait::clap:

20841179_1100152206785041_3860284168335967815_n.jpg
Invicta Ryan updated his Cover Photo:

22041963_1123357601131168_4223096276467373411_o.jpg

18222128_2064231260471203_2777437615916821492_n.jpg

The entire Lalo family is extremely generous and have been exceptionally kind to me over the years. I'm proud to be part of the Invicta family.

I'm sure the nursing home is not complaining !!!

Action Brother's!. You folks know i just watch the shows, i do not buy invicta's anymore. Just have to say i am grateful to Lalo for stepping up in any way!. Love and respect to the Witts, but i will not shun positive action. Could he have put a mill in food and flew that jet back and fourth, of course. My thoughts are simple. Have i personally donated anything to the cause. NO. So i will just say, God bless to the people that do. Peaceee

I'm certainly in no position to throw stones. Great to see "the haves" helping "the have nots" in a critical time of need. Respect to Eyal as a person and as a representative of Invicta Watch. I do remember many other charitable activities by Invicta through the Sunday Run and other venues. Always good to see.

Action Brother's!. You folks know i just watch the shows, i do not buy invicta's anymore. Just have to say i am grateful to Lalo for stepping up in any way!. Love and respect to the Witts, but i will not shun positive action. Could he have put a mill in food and flew that jet back and fourth, of course. My thoughts are simple. Have i personally donated anything to the cause. NO. So i will just say, God bless to the people that do. Peaceee

I don't love and respect every WiT myself, there are some exceptions for me personally! I have and will always donate to this and others in need based on what my income will allow. I don't go around advertising the fact for any recognition. The only reason I'm posting that fact here is for an example to the above post.

I don't love and respect every WiT myself, there are some exceptions for me personally! I have and will always donate to this and others in need based on what my income will allow. I don't go around advertising the fact for any recognition. The only reason I'm posting that fact here is for an example to the above post.

Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom