Not open for further replies.

leelovesbug

Tyme Warper
Staff member
Warper
Deals Master
Founding Member

QUICKVIEW

629-903 - Invicta Reserve Men's 52Mm Bolt Zeus Magnum Swiss Quartz Dual Movement Bracelet Watch
Today's Top Value: $498.34

Select Color:
629-903_02_swatch

629-903_01_swatch

629-903_00_swatch

​A very handsome looking piece, in three cool executions. Thanks Lee.

I would get one of these but for 500 smacks I could think of plenty of other automatics that would fit the bill.

Nope , I loved Cylons !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They must have realized the popularity of this model. Last time evine had them I called before the sale started and they said they had 60 to 80 of each execution. Apparently this time Kendy was talking in the 200 range each. then again I believe about every fifth word that comes out of her mouth. But the gold tone apparently sold out already? Not a bad price comparatively speaking if you live in a state that doesn't charge tax and habe a working code. Still the best deal I ever saw was when I ordered from Invicta stores with a coupon code for $360 until they cancelled my order due to stock/website issues :hmm:

They must have realized the popularity of this model. Last time evine had them I called before the sale started and they said they had 60 to 80 of each execution. Apparently this time Kendy was talking in the 200 range each. then again I believe about every fifth word that comes out of her mouth. But the gold tone apparently sold out already? Not a bad price comparatively speaking if you live in a state that doesn't charge tax and habe a working code. Still the best deal I ever saw was when I ordered from Invicta stores with a coupon code for $360 until they cancelled my order due to stock/website issues :hmm:

I hate paying tax on these watches. 6 or 7 years ago there was no tax.

I hate paying tax on these watches. 6 or 7 years ago there was no tax.

Yep. I miss those days. The rule of thumb was as long as you were buying from a store that didn't have a physical chain in your state, and the warehouse was not in your state, you didn't pay tax. Then all these weird rules starting to pop up. I spoke with several evine customer service reps and they always give me different answer. Tax is generated based on the credit card billing address, or they tell me tax is generated based on the destination address, but nothing about which Warehouse they ship from. I wonder if they just when in doubt tax you have and their accountants decide whether or not they have to submit that info to federal or just pocket the extra.
Not to mention evine shipping policy. If you buy 6 or 7 watches they charge you 6 or 7 times the shipping price for one watch. It is the most absurd shipping concept by customer service I've ever heard of. They don't combine shipping even when shipping all the watches together. Complete BS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom