Got the mail today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertsr

Tyme Machine
Gosh I like getting the mail.
smiley.png

Two in today, with another due this week.

First up is a fun little desk clock. It came with the warranty card that is another cool piece of Android history I'll try to get into the reference thread.

20151130_131759_zpsoc00yo6u.jpg

20151130_131821_zpseolu2ulo.jpg

20151130_131840_zpsw4i446dr.jpg

There is room for a couple of quarters and dimes in there, but that's about it.

20151130_132314_zpsufd246b1.jpg

Next up is honestly what I have on the wrist right now. It's the stainless BioLume to match my black PVD one. It's a 48, just like my black one, and looks to be in pristine shape. It was even sized right out of the box.

20151130_132127_zpsr5jt2vne.jpg

20151130_131952_zpsplmxqe14.jpg

20151130_132510_zpsu3lgztzw.jpg

Stay tuned, there is another coming Wednesday or Thursday.

Got the mail today...

Lookin' good, Robert. Love the cool blue.[br]Congrats, and enjoy!

Got the mail today...

keep on showing em, I remember Android drooling over the keyboard.

Got the mail today...

Love the aqua Biolume with the 9))5 movement. Great combo.[br][br]Stan[br]

Got the mail today...

[font face=georgia][font size=4][font color=e6)6)9]The Biolume is truly an outstanding time piece for sure. The desk clock is just plain cool. A big congratulations on adding them to the collection. Looking good, 36), my friend. ENJOY!
font]

Got the mail today...

[quote source=/post/29)569/thread author=@robertsr)8)) timestamp=)4489))64)]Gosh I like getting the mail. :) [br][br]Two in today, with another due this week.[br][br]First up is a fun little desk clock. It came with the warranty card that is another cool piece of Android history I'll try to get into the reference thread.[br][br]There is room for a couple of quarters and dimes in there, but that's about it.[br][br]Next up is honestly what I have on the wrist right now. It's the stainless BioLume to match my black PVD one. It's a 48, just like my black one, and looks to be in pristine shape. It was even sized right out of the box. [br][br]
[img style= style=max-width:)))%; src=http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g...My%2)Watches/2))5))3)_)32)27_zpsr5jt2vne.jpg][br]Stay tuned, there is another coming Wednesday or Thursday.[br][br]I've got the watch and I love it![/quote][br]

Got the mail today...

I do like that Bio Lume watch. Is that the 45mm version?

Got the mail today...

Nope, 48. My buddy has the 45 though. He has a bit smaller frame than I do.

Got the mail today...

The Bio Lume looks great on your wrist - congrats & enjoy!

Got the mail today...

Congrats on the new Android purchases. 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom