Status
Not open for further replies.

wing

Tyme Teller, VIP
Founding Member
Helium valve and WR 1000m/3300ft.

Titanium_zpseievtqn6.jpg

Sand blast finish titanium watch case

Wing are you actually making a titanium material dive watch or is this the one from the past poll threads and it is going to be titanium finish, and not actual titanium? Thanks for the info.

Now that looks nice!! Look forward to the full unveiling :)

Looking good! Please tell me those are real screws on the bezel and not glued on screw heads.

Looking good. Bezel looks similar to the previous Enforcer models. I LIKE!

God i hate to say it, but what a tease. You know we love your stuff, but can you give us a little more feed back pleaseee. Wow i think im a little ruffled!, lol, Peaceee

[font face=georgia][font size=4][font color=)93e69]A very intriguing, and tantalizing photo for sure. ;)[/font][/font][/font]

Can't wait to see the finished product [br]

[quote timestamp=)446669)57 author=@hkshooter source=/post/27898)/thread]Looking good! Please tell me those are real screws on the bezel and not glued on screw heads.[/quote]I'm hoping are working screws too as I have had problems in past with adhesive[br]used, and screws were lost! [br]

We asked for a titanium tool diver ..here it comes hope it's great.. get the shekels together. How's Wing going to sell this thing? Evine. .?

Actually not sure if it is blasted ti or actual ti,it seems these TV brands and companies think it is cute or a better way to chum the waters with the teasing method,one thing I did see is We are planning to start pre-order in Dec and will be offered in 775), 2824, 8)4).N.Wing Liang .

Well, at least we know its a Sand Blasted Titanium Dive Watch...[font face=verdana size=3][/font]

Looking good Wing! Can't wait to see the finished product

[font face=georgia][font size=3]Looks like it will be comfortable on the wrist from what I see of the case design.[/font][/font]

[font face=georgia color=#77)7)4 size=3]Lookin' Classy, Wing!
font]

I want to see more!!!! Looking good so far!!!

Love the profile .. and )))) meters.[br]:)[br]Blue approved.

Can't wait for a full view of the finished piece. It will probably be my first Ti watch depending on price of course.

This case is fantastic in design, and )))) meters. Gorgeous !! .. Had to say it again.[br]Haaaaaa! [br][br]Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom