Thin is In?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronkoman

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member
I picked this thinny up a month or so ago from one Bob's favorite vendors Invicta Stores & they actually shipped it!

Anyway very happy with the purchase as it has a clean dial & super comfy silicon strap. The only downfall is the hands blend in a bit with the dial but still able to read just a slight twist of the wrist & all is good. Some specs: Model 23761
44mm titanium case, 30m WR, sapphire, Swiss Caliber 210.001 which can run around $200.00 give or take just for this mov't & the case is 4mm thick = .1574" onto a few pics:
View attachment 8779
View attachment 8780
View attachment 8781
View attachment 8782

u can never B 2 rich or 2 thinny-

enjoy your skinny PU

Good looking. Some white lume on those hands would make them pop if you are into modding.

:outstand:A big congratulations, Doug!:applaud::up:

Dan was thinking about seeing if lume can be put on the hands or swapping them out. I can assure you either way it won't be me doing the mod.:wink:

Nice, Doug. That is so cool. If you do wind up wanting to lume/replace the hands, I used Motor City Watch Works. It took a few months, but Jay did a great job on 2 similar handed watches.

Congrats Doug on that thin TIMEpiece. Your pics do prove that the hands are hard to read. Congrats though and enjoy.

Congrats Doug on a very European looking piece, agree the hands need some contrast, but still looks great on your wrist, enjoy it often my friend.

training wheels for PP CALATRAVA skinny meck heirloom...channeling CONCORD DELIRIUM...threads say they were so skinny the case bent ...but did not break...

-seems laws of physics & common sense apply to these skinny cases... u can't go knocking' & rockin' with this skinny biatch-

That's nice and looks good on your wrist Doug, but .....

tumblr_static_bbw-13430686999.gif

Lookin' good, Doug. Congrats, and enjoy!

I recall hoping that they'd go with a dive-style design when Invicta first announced that this series was coming out, and lo and behold, here it is in person -- or rather, in machine -- and it's every bit as cool and bada$$ed as I was hoping it would be. And it's even thinner than my Citizen Stiletto by three full millimeters! So now, of course, I have to find an excuse to acquire one of these for the collezioni de rodenti...hmmm. I'm gonna have to think on this one. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks out of that exceptional timepiece for many, many wrist-hours to come! :grin

Looks much better in person than the stock pics. Nice stuff. I have to agree with Arthur that my personal preference is more meat on the bone.

XlPWi.jpg

Thinnie is innie as they say. Good looking piece !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom