What was that Android???

Status
Not open for further replies.

kramer5150

Tyme Teller
Years ago There was an Android with a hand wind skeleton execution, using a decorated seagull ST36)) movement. It was around 5)mm bezel diameter, and had an all brushed case finish. IIRC it had a small chapter ring with lume dots on the hours and i think the strap width was either 24 or 26. It kind of resembled an Invicta RDQ anniversary.[br][br]Does anyone have one of these?... and can recall the model number? It was from around 4-5 years ago... IIRC.[br][br]thanks in advance.

What was that Android???

You mean this one?

android%20skeleton_zpswezm62qs.jpg

What was that Android???

The Divemaster Trans 52 Mechanical is the name. I have the all SS and RT versions. These are very nice mechs. I put the RT version on an Android bracelet.

IMG_7680.jpg

What was that Android???

IMO this is Wings nicest skeleton movement. Absolutely LOVE the back of the movement see thru the caseback. The scrollwork just sets it off nicely.

What was that Android???

Yeah, these are pretty snazzy. I actually picked one up off of ebay and fell in love with it immediately. I don't suppose anyone has an extra stainless android bracelet they could get rid of? I love the look of what you've done with that one!

What was that Android???

What a wonderful view from the case back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom