Not open for further replies.

leelovesbug

Tyme Warper
Staff member
Warper
Deals Master
Founding Member

644-202_00_swatch

ARAGON 55mm Gauge Limited Edition Swiss Valjoux 7750 Automatic Strap...

Retail Value: $1,315.00
Evine Price: $925.00
Event Price $ 595.00 Save: $330.00 (36% off)

or 6 ValuePay®: $99.17
Shipping & Handling: $11.99

:wow:Now here is one "SMOKIN HOT" deal!:yes: ​Thanks Lee.

Still was few dollars less @ Aragon direct December 2016 factoring with tax. IMO this is not by coincidence, most times the best prices aren't too far apart.

12/21/2016 ARAGON Gauge 7750
ARAGON Gauge 7750
Alternative Views:
2-Month Payment Plan (Credit Card Only)Today’s Payment: $3001 Additional Monthly Payment:
$300/monthTotal: $600

^^^^^Thanks for the HU, and information, Mike.^^^^^:hand:

I got my blue face 7750 with a new bracelet off the bay a few months ago with a winning bid of $375! I still think it's my best score yet!

I got my blue face 7750 with a new bracelet off the bay a few monthes ago with a winning bid of $375! I still think it's my best score yet!
^^^^^A big,+1, for sure!:hand: ​^^^^^

I got my blue face 7750 with a new bracelet off the bay a few monthes ago with a winning bid of $375! I still think it's my best score yet!

:applaud:Dang! You Scored BIG Tyme!:hand:

attachment.php

Brand New... Seller said it was too big for him. He had also purchased the still mummy wrapped bracelet but never installed it. I was happy to help him out! LOL

You helped him alright, I hope KY was used to ease the pain, but realistically if he paid $665.00 for the watch and bracelet he had $290.00 worth of butt hurt.
That is a great deal and rivals those $22.00 Sprint deals. :drink: The movement alone is worth the price.

http://www.ofrei.com/page240.html SWISS 7750

http://www.startimesupply.com/product/CH3LZF2.html CHINESE clone

Thanks for the proper pic Lee...one of these days I will learn how to do that. And, sorry about dumping on your Great Deal Thread!

Thanks for the proper pic Lee...one of these days I will learn how to do that. And, sorry about dumping on your Great Deal Thread!

No worries, & you're the one that got the Greatest Deal!:up:

Another winner, you got there. Is that th biggest you have?
I have one Gauge. A quartz.

Very Nice Scantor...The black is always my favorite and then I went into my blue phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom