Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kmot

Tyme Twister
[font face=comic sans ms color=#)979e6 size=3]Hello,[br][br]My name is Tom. I have been a wrist watch enthusiast for 5) years or so, but never a collector. [br][br]However, I do have around 25-3) watches of various brands, mostly the cheap stuff. Fossil, Timex, Casio, Citizen, Bulova, Gruen, and a couple of replica's.[br][br]I bought my first Invicta watch around )5 years ago. It is what is known as the Pro Diver, I think. It's a Rolex Submariner knockoff. Wore that daily, to work, and it took a beating. But it still works fine. Bought my second Invicta around )2-)3 years ago. It is an Elite II, at least that is what it says. It was my dress watch. Can't find any info on it anymore. Bought my third Invicta ) )/2 years ago, an Excursion Sport. Saw it at Costco. This was my present to myself for making it to Social Security. Wow, the brand had gone BIG. I like the big styling, a lot. I'm a big dude, so it fits me well. A month or so ago, I discovered Invicta watches online. And the Sunday Run. And the Thursday Marathon. And I went a little crazy. So I have around )) Invicta watches now, and will certainly be adding more to my watch box.[br][br]So, I have joined this forum, mostly to read about Invicta watches, and contribute if I am able.[br][br]I make no apologies for being an Invicta fanboy. I really, really, like a lot of their watch styles. :)[br][br]Cheers,[br]-Tom[/font]

Introduction

Welcome to WiT Tom!! Glad you joined us. A lot of great people here so make yourself at home. All watches welcome and discussed here. So jump right in and enjoy your tyme with us.

Introduction

Welcome Tom to WIT, you found the right place to be! Enjoy your Tyme here and look around!

Introduction

[font size=4]great to have you join us. I am also an Invicta fan. Nice to meet another. Post pics of those of the watches you have....they sound cool. [/font]

Introduction

Welcome to the forum, Tom![br][br][div align=center]
welcome))7.gif

2)47)59.jpg

Introduction

Welcome to the forum!....& Thanx for joining
url]

Introduction

Thanks fella's, again. :)[br][br]I can do pic's, yes. Not sure if I have all of them photographed yet, but here are some of them:

Introduction

[quote timestamp=)443)64869 author=@gman66 source=/post/26)452/thread]Nice stuff, Tom.[br]Keep 'em coming! :)[/quote]Thanks! I will have to resize some photos so that I can upload them. Later... :)

Introduction

You'll fit in just fine around here my friend. Welcome to the forum. 8-)

Introduction

Welcome aboard Tom , you're in the right place my friend .

Introduction

[font face=georgia][font size=4][font color=#)a426f][em]Greetings, and salutations, Tom! Welcome aboard! It's great to have you with us. Come on in, kick back, and enjoy the company of a lot of fine folks who love watches, and collecting. All brands are welcome here for sure. I hope you have a wonderful time. ENJOY, my friend![/em][a href=]
font]

Introduction

Hay Tom really glad you decided to join us! I hope you enjoy the shared info here and get the data you need to enhance your watch collection.
url]

Introduction

[font face=georgia size=3 color=#77)7)4] Hey Tom, I'm glad you found us, and believe me....You'll Fit Right In! http://www.pic4ever.com/images/)28fs3)8)8).gif][/url] Enjoy your time here and just holler if you have any questions! [i]Beware the Enablers![img src=[url]http://www.pic4ever.com/images/gigglesmile.gif][/url][br][div style=text-align:center;][br][/div][div style=text-align:center;][i]
[img style= style=max-width:)))%; src=[url]http://38.media.tumblr.com/)2d39d2774)5ef4467f7f6a25)b3)ad6/tumblr_inline_nupaq6EEUF)roheic_5)).gif][/url][/i][/div][br][/i][/font]

Introduction

Welcome aboard Tom! You like watches and WE love them also, a really good combo right there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom