Great Invicta service center experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricE

Tyme Watcher
Founding Member
So awhile back my went to retrieve my Nautilus from a watch box full of watches and discovered that the crystal/watch had a small blow out. As you can see a hole blown right out of the crystal. Not sure what caused it, but followed the procedure and sent it in for service. Within a few days, a guy named Seth got back to me....asked a few questions and told me that it would be only $40 for the labor and they would cover the parts. Well a bit later, he told me there were 4 other cases like this and they were opening a case with Invicta on it. End result, they covered the repair 100%. Cleaned and tested the watch. Sent it back to me in about 6 weeks total, with a nice Invicta Watch service center bag and a Technomarine pen. I am more than happy with this level of follow up and service. Thanks Seth if you are out there. Way to improve Invicta!

Before

After

EricE

Great news to hear! Glad to see the customer being taken care of and everything handled professionally.
Thanks for the report.

Outstanding! What a welcomed improvement and outcome. So glad to start hearing these types of stories!

Just curious, were the watches stored at a constant temperature?

This is just good news all around. Thanks for reporting this.

Where did you see the service instructions to follow; just curious?

Thanks for the good report!

You got me worried about my Nautilus. Its crystal looks OK now but I wonder what caused yours to break like that. I sure hope mine stays the way it is now as it was my most expensive watch, by far.

What a strange thing to happen to your crystal. I wonder if the crystals were just a tad to big and that puts a ton of pressure on them and leads them to this point. Glad to hear Invicta's CS is coming around some. Hope this continues.

Great news for one. Although I have that same piece in the same color execution and haven't looked at it in over a year so I better go check it out.

These stores and testimonials give me renewed faith in Invicta...

Well done E!

-Rich

These stores and testimonials give me renewed faith in Invicta...

Well done E!

-Rich
LOL....Don't give too much faith....some veteran will have a poly strap break, a bad ordering experience, etc write it up, and the circle of life begins again.

LOL....Don't give too much faith....some veteran will have a poly strap break, a bad ordering experience, etc write it up, and the circle of life begins again.

To be honest having the service center make a comment about a number of these types of issues with the piece isn't exactly great Invicta news is it. Good news that it now wouldn't take the patience of Jobe to get it in order, so it's a problem and good news at the same time.Win for the cynics, win for the fans. There's the circle of life all in one post.

Happy to read the CS on at least this ticket went smoothly. Here's hoping they keep it up.:drink:

Now you have me wondering as well I have the rose tone black version- great watch going to need to take a peek at it.:eyes:

Great news to hear! Glad to see the customer being taken care of and everything handled professionally.
Thanks for the report.
^^^^^ A big, +1, for sure! ^^^^^:applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom