3 More Watches

Status
Not open for further replies.

scantor

Tyme Master
Here are the pictures.View attachment 7299View attachment 7300View attachment 7301View attachment 7302View attachment 7303View attachment 7304View attachment 7305View attachment 7306View attachment 7307View attachment 7308View attachment 7309View attachment 7310View attachment 7311
attachment.php
View attachment 7312View attachment 7313
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Congrats on those TIMEpieces. How do you like the carbon case of the MOW. The blue would have been my choice too.

Congrats on those TIMEpieces. How do you like the carbon case of the MOW. The blue would have been my choice too.

Honestly the blue probably is the subtle one of them all. It doesn't look bad. Very comfy. I had side views of this watch, but it wouldn't post. I like watches that are different. It's a very nice watch. Waiting for a bracelet version.

I am surprised!, so many Witts were not diggin this piece. what's the verdict brother?

Honestly the blue probably is the subtle one of them all. It doesn't look bad. Very comfy. I had side views of this watch, but it wouldn't post. I like watches that are different. It's a very nice watch. Waiting for a bracelet version.

That would be a conversation piece for sure. I would like to get a leather strap.

Love meteorite but of the 3 I go with the Renato.

Well since you asked, let me give you a PEACE of my mind. (a play on words) I'm not in love with the dial or the color executions. Maybe if it had a automatic chrono I may have looked at it more so. But it's not the carbon casing I was thinking of when I heard it had a carbon case. But I could change my mind though I don't think I will.
What's your thoughts?

You have cajones, Scantor. I didn't have the guts. It really looks good. Was that using the 18% code?

Ho-hum. Another day, another hat trick. Just business as usual for Steve. :wink:

giphy.gif

Cut it out man! Your killing me with all these purchases. A another hearty congrats out to you. Enjoy them all.

Congrats man! Nice to see someone got one of those Carbon cases. Will be waiting to see if any other styles come out.

A nice little trifecta there my friend & enjoy all 3.

I got the same seabase or whatever their calling it, but the case back says ProDiver what's your thoughts?

I still think it's ugly. I would have bet every watch in the closet you would have snagged this one Steve. Congrats on the hat-trick and wear them in the best of health.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom