Coming Soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

takethe5th

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
I am so psyched to receive this great Hammy piece with Hamilton's spanking new H-)) (8) hour power reserve) auto movement:[br][br]
h7)595963-khaki-field-auto-4)mm

field_header.jpg

h7)595963.png

Coming Soon...

[font face=georgia][font size=4][font color=#)8386d][em]A big congratulations Richard! An awesome pick up indeed. Looking forward to more photos. ENJOY, my friend![/em][a href=]
font]

Coming Soon...

[font color=#a)53b7]Richard,[br][br]Gorgeous piece, wear it proudly.[br]Very nicely done.[/font]

Coming Soon...

[font face=comic sans ms size=4]Beautiful! Love me some Hammy. Congrats and looking forward to your wrist photos.
font]

Coming Soon...

Super sweet, congrats.

Coming Soon...

A sweet looking Hamilton, a brand you can't go wrong with. Congrats.

Coming Soon...

Gorgeous watch.[br]

Coming Soon...

That's a winner right there! 8-)

Coming Soon...

Thank you all for the cheers. Unfortunately, I was shipped the model with a predecessor 2824-2 movement, instead of the H-)). So, back it went. I'll look forward to applying those funds to another tymepiece.

Coming Soon...

[quote source=/post/2295)9/thread timestamp=)43724459) author=@noma4]Thank you all for the cheers. Unfortunately, I was shipped the model with a predecessor 2824-2 movement, instead of the H-)). So, back it went. I'll look forward to applying those funds to another tymepiece.[/quote]Dang, that's tough.[br]My dad used to tell me that these things happen for a reason. Maybe you'll find an even better deal down the road...[br]

Coming Soon...

Congratulations.[br][br]Elegant, understated, 3 hand, 8) hour reserve (wow), perfect dial color coordinated with a cool fabric strap.[br][br]Just beautiful.[br][br]Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom