Wow tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

wjmccaff

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
Is WOW TV off the air? I was doing a search for Oris and ended up on the WOW site. I notice that their WOW TV channel is no longer on my Direct TV channel guide. Also noticed that they no longer offer Stress-Free payments.

World of Watches TV Online January 19, 2017

Streamed live on Jan 20, 2017

I didn't tune in to watch yesterday but they sent me an email inviting me to do so, like they've done EVERY SINGLE Saturday & Sunday for what seems like FOREVER. They are still on the air!

As the OP said, WOW TV on DirecTV is not business as usual, since a few weeks ago. Instead of being on air the usual 3 hour block from 6-9 pm EST, there has been something else on from 6-7, and WOW TV on from 7-9 but the program guide just says Paid Programming, making DVR record setting for WOW TV not work as before.

As the OP said, WOW TV on DirecTV is not business as usual, since a few weeks ago. Instead of being on air the usual 3 hour block from 6-9 pm EST, there has been something else on from 6-7, and WOW TV on from 7-9 but the program guide just says Paid Programming, making DVR record setting for WOW TV not work as before.

Still on the air though, just 7 to 9 eastern. So maybe different as it's been this way for a couple of weeks now, not gone.

May not be on direct TV programming could have changed. It is still streaming live.

giphy.gif

https://twitter.com/WOWTVCHAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom