My Name is John and I&#)39;m a, errr, ummmm, uhhh, ahem, a WIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jalind

Tyme Teller
There, I finally said it. I don't have a watch collection, I have an accumulation. Yes, I've been told a watch accumulator is a collector in denial. I deny that and ardently maintain the two are different, very different.[br][br]In reality I've been accumulating watches for nearly )5 years, so I'm not new to it and the accumulation has slowly grown. Before that I didn't have just one watch, but perhaps three to six at any one time with a couple (real) military used for their intended purpose which they did quite well and a couple dressier ones. They all had a role to play depending on how I was dressed and what I was doing. Inherited several more from my father. Now I have an eclectic variety of 4) mechanical and )2 quartz movement calibers spread across 4) brands, all acquired for well under $)))), with over 9)% under $5)) and the majority well under that. There are a handful of quartz, with some legacy that I've kept, and the rest are all mechanical. The brand and movement origins range from USA, Switzerland and Germany to Japan and China. The newest was made in 2))4 and the oldest in )936.[br][br]Been through the forum in the past after using Google searches for specific watch information turned up an occasional thread. Joined primarily because I've acquired a few Android and there's an Android sub-forum. It's an intriguing brand with a wide range of very original design concepts well executed in fit and finish using excellent materials.[br]

My Name is John and I'm a, errr, ummmm, uhhh, ahem, a WIS

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your time here![br][br]
Welcome-)4.gif

Welcome to the forum John

[font face=georgia][font size=4][font color=#e6)8)9]Greeting, and salutations, John! Welcome aboard! It's great to have you with us. Come on in, kick back, and enjoy the company of a lot of fine folks who love watches. I hope you have a wonderful time here. ENJOY, my friend. :)[/font][/font][/font]

Hello John, welcome to the forum.

Welcome to WIT! Enjoy your time here!

Welkome to the Forum John. :)[br]Sounds like you have a really nice accumulation of watches. 8-)[br]Post some pics when you get the hang of it & enjoy your tyme here.
url]

Welcome to the best damn watch forum out there my friend. If you don't believe now, you will later! ;)

Welcome, Kick Back, Relax and Enjoy.

[font face=comic sans MS size=4]Hi John, welcome to the support group, have a good tyme here.[br][br][div style=text-align:center;]
Support-Group-Small-65)x432.jpg

Hello, John and welcome to WITs. I believe that you will find this to be a very nice place to be with a bunch of like-minded accumulators... er... collectors... uh... watch enthusiasts. Yeah, that's it.

Hey John. Welcome aboard buddy :)

[font face=comic sans ms size=3]Welcome my friend. You say there your a WIS ?[br]Now your a WIT too [attachment id=3964 thumbnail=)][/font]

Welcome aboard!!!

welcome.gif

welcome, own an Android and you are in great company. Have a collection and accumulation and you are welcome as well.

Welcome to WIT John!

Welcome to WiT John! Glad to have you join us. Sounds like you have quite the variety and they are all welcome here. Plenty of Android fans and information here too. Relax, join in the threads and enjoy!

Welcome John. We are as eclectic a bunch as your collection....most of us enablers as well. So if you pull up a chair, have a sense of humor, and plunge right into the deep end, you'll be fine. Just have fun.

Welcome to the forum!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom