Scored a Helson Shark Diver 45 Orange Lume

Status
Not open for further replies.

watchhunter

Tyme Teller
I first laid eyes on a black and orange Helson Shark Diver 45 a couple years ago, but by the time I decided to buy one Helson stopped producing them on steel and over time I forgot about the watch. Then a couple weeks ago I found one in perfect shape on EBAY. The seller lived locally and we were able to meet in person and negotiate a fair price. He turned out to be a really great guy and a genuine watch guy. With any luck, I think he will soon be a member of our group.
I am so stoked over this watch! It's purely amazing in person. I can't see it ever leaving my collection.

Love the bracelet and caseback!

Thanks for looking!
cool.png

Last edited by a moderator:

[font face=georgia][font size=4][font color=)979e6]A big congratulations on a dynamite pick up. An outstanding look on the wrist. A super addition to the collection for sure. Great photos. Enjoy, and wear it in good WIT health. :)[/font][/font][/font]

Can never go wrong with a Helson in any variation they make great watches with amazing lume congratulations on hooking one on the Bay.

Congrats!! The Helson Shark Diver 45 is a great addition! I really like the orange markers and the 45mm size fits my sweet spot too. I've had my eye out for a deal on one too. You're lucky to of snag that fine piece. Enjoy!

HELSON HALLOWEEN SD...saweet

Very nice tool diver Helson. I hope to add one to the collection eventually. Congrats on getting yours now.

Fantastic pick up. Got a Helson high on my wish list.[br]Congrats, and enjoy!

[font size=3]A great snag, very cool piece. Congrats and enjoy...[/font][font face=verdana size=3][/font]

What a superb addition to your collection! Congratulations and thanks for the great photos. :)[br]

Congrats, Helson one of the first to enter the Boutique Diver realm!

[font face=comic sans ms][font size=5]Wow, sweeeeeeeet pick up !!!! Congrats !!![/font][/font]

Very good good looking watch for sure!

I had the same in 42 regret flipping it loved the orange

Congrats! I have the same! The bracelet is solid and very comfortable!

Congrats!!! Nice Bracelet, Caseback, dial, Orange hours markers...EVERYTHING LOOKS GREAT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom