My New Big Ole Aragon Divemaster Enforcer

Status
Not open for further replies.

TymeBandit

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member
First off, let me thank Darius (Budabear) for offering up such a sweet deal on his un-wrapped, new in box Aragon DM Enforcer.
Secondly, let me say like many others, I am NOT a fan-boy of the decorative screws on the bezel.
Thirdly, let me say this is one BIG MO-FO!
With that all being said and out the way, when I read the Evine description that stated it was 53mm I took it with a grain of salt like I take any info from Evine. And when it was reported that Wing stated on FB that it was 50mm and the fact that I have owned 6 'Droid DM Enforcers over the years and knew them to be the most comfortable 50mm watches around, I really didn't give it's size another thought. But I'm here to tell ya this bad boy is every bit of the 53mm stated. If you measure the case alone, it IS 50mm, so Wing is correct, but across the bezel it measures 53mm and 57.5mm lug to lug!!!
When Darius told me how nice the bracelet on this model was, with it's screwed in links, I decided to pimp it out a little by ordering the optional Aragon Glide Lock deployment clasp that I mounted as soon as it arrived. (I don't think I'll ever mount the OEM leather strap that comes with it) This watch is impressive and I'm really diggin' it. Here's a few pics, tell me what you think.

Ok TB, your pictures are way better than mine. That being said, let me say " Oh Hell Yeah!" That's hot brother. I know how you are feeling right now. Enjoy & congrats.

Wow that is a beast. Now just soak it in some "Proactiv" and see if those pimples on the bezel will clear up!!!! :grin

Seriously, nice looking watch! Congrats!

Beautiful....I almost called to buy that. That lug-lug is NUTHIN'...my Zeus and Venoms are 60mm.

Great pics, although the screws are way more pronounced against the back bezel, I think the new more rugged looking bracelet balances it out nicely. That being said, I do think a black day/date window would upgrade the aesthetics a bit more. Overall easily one of the nicest Aragon creations to date, IMO.

TB she is one hot momma. I wanted this one badly but kinda went a little crazy on some previous buys. I've met Darius many times along with his lovely wife & they are good people.

I bet she fits nicely with the glide lock on the bracelet - enjoy!

That is flippin cool TB, I'm so jealous cause the 53mm is too
big on my little wing wrist. The wrist shot of the bezel/ dial
texture is superior, so a big congrats!

Nice, Arthur! That's a whole bunch of watch right there. I really like the brushed finish and wish more of the high polish models would shift to it.

Thats the one i wouild of chosen, nice grab. Enjoy that mofo. your pics are awesome

That's a great piece. Honestly if he put the lumed bezel (the screws kill it for me) on it I'd be 100% in!

Great watch.I have the blue one.Is that black or blue ?Some pic look black and some look blue.I think you got the black watch.:dunno: Better with the glide lock.

This is a sweeet ADE. Looks like it was made for your wrist:) enjoy it Arthur.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree Arthur, those screws don't add anything to this piece. That being said it looks pretty sweet on that bracelet and clasp. Congrats and enjoy that monster.

Sweet pickup, Arthur. She looks like a beauty, minus the bezel screws, of course. It's still the best looking of that series, IMHO.

rLhBWmR.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom