TW Steel Men's CEO Canteen MOP

johnro6659

Tyme Machine
I get an Email with a sale from Discount Watch. TW Steel watch 95% OFF. I always start my searches from Price ascending so the least expensive items show first. This was the first in line and the price was OK but I am not a fan of white so I clicked the X on my browser and up popped something that said make an offer so I did about an hour later I get an Email from DW they excepted my offer so I got this for $39.99. Cool! I chose the $5.00 eco shipping and WOW it came today a little over 24hrs to process, ship and delivered! I do not know how they do it but fastest ever from order to the door than any place I deal with online! I am a sucker for a sale, probably be looking into a different strap/bracelet but I am going to see if the white grows on me.

I still am not big on white but I do like this watch the MOP dial is amazing the pics do not come close to doing it justice. I tried under some different light but nothing would bring out the colors.

Decent box, smells like leather but that could be from the watch strap. Sorry for the foggy pics lens on the phone was filthy!
View attachment 20928

View attachment 20929

The white is very bright!
View attachment 20930

Fixed White Ceramic bezel
View attachment 20931

View attachment 20932

View attachment 20933

View attachment 20934

View attachment 20935

View attachment 20936

View attachment 20937

Wow I really really like that one. The mop looks amazing and the size looks commanding without being too big. I'm partial to white watches and this one is awesome. I may have to go peek at their site

Congrats John on that pretty white TIMEpiece. That canteen TIMEpiece should quench your thirst with that MOP dial. Thanks for sharing and enjoy

Went to check out the site (via the link) and it brought me to a site "MVMT watches". Are you sure that's the right site?

Looks great, white MOP looks like it really pops , congrats.

Back
Top Bottom