we're back!

Some wrong code got entered in the htaccess file.
It's been corrected and all should be good now.

Jerry-Seinfeld-Thumbs-Up.gif

Until the next time.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Website Name:
watchintyme.comURL Checked:
140.29 ms.Response Time:
more than a weekDown For:
DOWN
Watchintyme.com is DOWN for everyone.
It is not just you. The server is not responding...

Sadly the site has had service issues that seem to occur far to frequently of late. Couldn't get in the forum earlier. That for keeping us on line Steve!

Seems like you're being tested a lot lately, Steve. And you always get things up and running again. It doesn't always work that way on other forums. Thanks for all you do!

There%2Bis%2Bno%2Belevator%2Bto%2Bsuccess.%2BYou%2Bhave%2Bto%2Btake%2Bthe%2Bstairs..png

I'm a lifer and will stand by through thick and thin and all the hiccups. Unfortunately newer members may be discouraged by the recent rash of outrages.

7a48a0f400f1020c505b01ea82f2cd71.jpg
giphy.gif

Well, I’m finally in. Although it has been frequent, at least I’m always able to get in....eventually. You still get my support Steve! :man:

Back
Top Bottom