Making my own Watch Brand - Island Watch

I still think we should try and get a WIT Edition watch made...the expertise is definitely here...what say you?

I agree, slap "WIT Edition" on the caseback (instead of that Island) of these with our own dial design and maybe a saw tooth type bezel and I'd be in... :)

AGF-l7_Snq0Kk_SAqPblBxvnb6ITlSMJtz-rKcRW_A=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Thanks for the support, and some future Islander plans from Long Island Watch!

Published on Sep 24, 2019

Long Island Watch

Just a quick "thank you" for the support in launching my new brand, and some plans for the near future.

Mid-size 38mm versions coming end of October in black and Pepsi versions. Pilot models in the future before the end of the year.

Good for him but it looks like every other watch out there. What sets it apart?

Some people are going to buy it. Not everyone has that style watch. As far as the price, IMO it's nothing special. I can buy DB automatics with sapphire crystals, ceramic bezels, solid end link bracelets with scissor style clasp 365/24/7 for less. Some even have Triitium tubes. https://www.deepbluewatches.com/soldout46.html ........ Four models currently in stock.

Subtotal: $416.00
40% savings: DEEP -$166.40
Total: $249.60

deep-blue-daynight-tritdiver-t-100-automatic-blue-dial-watch-tritdiverpepsi.jpg
daynight-tritdiver-t-100-automatic-black-bezel-dark-blue-dial-27.png

daynight-tritdiver-t-100-automatic-black-bezel-dark-blue-dial-5.png

AYNIGHT TRITDIVER T-100 AUTOMATIC Black Ceramic Bezel –DARK BLUE Dial
44mm width, 51mm Lug to Lug, 16mm thick, 316L Stainless Steel Case
500M/1650 Feet Water resistant
Screw down crown and Case back, SUNRAY DIAL
Stainless Steel -120 Click Uni directional CERAMIC Bezel, and Bezel Pip- Luminous
Bracelet – 22mm Lugs , 22/22 (22mm Clasp)
4 Micro Adjustments, Full links , Tension pins, 4.5mm thick ,
Caliber Seiko NH 35 Automatic Movement
21,600 VPH 24 Jewels with Date
Sapphire Crystal, AR coated - Scratch resistant
Tritium Tubes :12 Oclock -2 Orange Tubes , 3,6,9 – 2 Green Tritum Tubes, Other Hour Markers- 1 green Tube
Hour, Minute,Second Hand = Green Tubes

Everyone has to make their choices....we dont all buy our watches by its performance.....sometimes its just the way it looks and even then at this point id rather have a LI SKS...because i dont have one...it shipped and i cant wait☺

Impressive feature set for the price! Classic design, and really liking the lume, especially a lumed logo. Nice touch!

Marc, kudos to you on this new venture. I think you've put out a bangin' good value there. I'd love for you to eventually consider a 44mm+ case size for us big-boys.

Marc, kudos to you on this new venture. I think you've put out a bangin' good value there. I'd love for you to eventually consider a 44mm+ case size for us big-boys.

That would be nice but, at least just based on the "wrist check" parts of his videos, I'd guess that he's not into larger (45+ mm) sized watches. Almost all of his personal watches are on the smaller size of the spectrum.

Back
Top Bottom