So, where has royster been?

He's been around, but just not here.

5sMGmqV.jpg

Watches aren't the only things in life and sometimes even the best hobbies can get old. Priorities can change and life goes on. As long as good health hangs around until the mind is done with the body it houses, that's the most important factor IMO. A clock only reminds some that we are all here on borrowed time and tomorrow comes with no guarantees.

He's always been good at buying at a price and known to re-sell pretty well. He's always seemed to climb the horologic ladder with his purchases, maybe he's going to the next level and going for a super grail to hit the top of the mountain.

I've always thought he had the best collection on the forum. But things change, life goes on. Due to health problems and dr. bills, I haven't bought a watch in a year and a half. But I'm still having fun hangin' with you guys, my online family. And I'm surrounded by family at home. Life is good. :drink:

like G said... one of the best collections at wit...i see ROAD WARRIOR waxed philosophical... " and so go the sands of tyme like the grim reaper's metronome "

-well enough morbid prose post... hope ROY well... a lot of fellers when they need action they follow the money...

best to ROY

This would be a prime candidate for the beating a dead horse section Gregg had suggested.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

The red boxes that show six hours below ... they were bumped today six hours ago. That's an indication he is hopefully still around, but someplace else.

:pdown:
0ShKuHc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom