FIYTA AERONAUTICS AUTOMATIC WATCH

I'm glad that Fiyta is finding a niche in the West now and making interesting watches - used to be a Chinese domestic brand. When I traveled to China there was some Fiyta advertisements I saw and at the time their watches were pretty generic in design

Sent from my landline phone

Why do I always come late to these parties?? Jeezly CROW!! Ah, well, a little bit of jealousy isn't such a bad thing, IS it? Nope, eYe'd say it t'ain't! Congratulations on this gorgeous addition to an already gorgeous collection of wrist-tickers, mon ami! THIS is the type of collection growth that one should strive for, especially when the watch works like a true gem, something these smaller manufacturers don't always accomplish. Soooooooo, please allow me to wish you a superlative CONGRATULATIONS on this el spiffo aquisitiono!! (A little Spanish lingo there, since I live so close to the border, here in Rancho Santa Fe... May you always enjoy the H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks out of this kick-butt timepiece!! (And I live for the day when these cheap brassards make a watch out of one of their myriad crashed space vehicles...God knows they've enough 'junk' titanium laying around to build an entire SERIES of Spaceman Spiff Wartches!! (To INFINITY and BE-YOND!!)

Back
Top Bottom