We will be running a holiday sale from Sept. 1st till 8th. Get 15% off if you enter

We will be running a holiday sale from Sept. 1st till 8th. Get 15% off if you enter

• all white hands

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • orange & white hands

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
https://www.armidawatches.com/collection.php
Sale is over

69921407_2168052886656724_4286020213402501120_o.jpg

I likes the one you ordered Mike.
Same with the white hands still 1 available. I bet the DLC looks great :eyes:

I likes the one you ordered Mike.
Same with the white hands still 1 available. I bet the DLC looks great :eyes:

Thanks Louis. Once they ship after the 8th I should have it by next Tuesday or Wednesday. These guys ship fast and arrives in less than 48 hours from Hong Kong. Once here I'll post some photos in this link.

Thanks for posting up the information, and link, Mike.:hat:

IMPORTANT!
FedEx is closely monitoring Hurricane Dorian. Learn More
Scheduled delivery:Tuesday 9/10/2019 by 10:30 am
IN TRANSIT
CHEK LAP KOK, HK

FROM
CHEUNG SHA WAN HK

TO
PHILADELPHIA, PA US

Monday , 9/09/2019 9:51 pm CHEK LAP KOK HK
In transit
8:17 pm TSUEN WAN HK
Left FedEx origin facility
5:07 pm TSUEN WAN HK
Picked up
Sunday , 9/08/2019 11:17 am
Shipment information sent to FedEx

9/10/2019 Track package

Tuesday , 9/10/2019
10:00 am PHILADELPHIA, PA Delivered
8:51 am PHILADELPHIA, PA On FedEx vehicle for delivery
8:17 am PHILADELPHIA, PA At local FedEx facility
6:47 am PHILADELPHIA, PA At destination sort facility
3:43 am MEMPHIS, TN Departed FedEx location
2:18 am MEMPHIS, TN International shipment release -
Import
12:09 am MEMPHIS, TN Arrived at FedEx location
Monday , 9/09/2019
9:51 pm CHEK LAP KOK HK In transit
8:17 pm TSUEN WAN HK Left FedEx origin facility
5:07 pm TSUEN WAN HK Picked up
Sunday , 9/08/2019
11:17 am Shipment information sent to FedEx
Travel History Local Scan Time

No more tubes they changed up the packaging to a travel roll.

IMG_1155.JPG
25978580484_06435d2f70_b.jpg

CyuIQD.jpg
xB5c3K.jpg
FMIBGg.jpg
rp6vjY.jpg
WS0iIk.jpg
cOwFo0.jpg

When trying to wind this watch manually from the crown earlier I noticed something was wrong. It seems to engage for a turn or two, but I feel a click and it disengages. I can pull the crown out to set the date and the movement will hack. It seems I'm able to wind it using the rotor. :dunno: Once I hear from Chris back it goes. The main reason why I never unwrap the bracelet or size it right away. I only take the head wrapping off to wind the movement and inspect under the crystal for anything that shouldn't be there while taking some macro photos. Winding and setting the date, etc. for a few days usually will help determine if something wasn't caught when the QC check was made before shipping.

cdd8f1d47f779ff6d6c7a9e89facb505.jpg

https://www.watchrepairtalk.com/topic/5130-2824-keyless-problems/

http://kronometric.org/article/eta/eta_keyless_assy.html

I'm sorry to hear about this Mike. I know you are in good hands with Armida.

Thanks Stan. Years ago I had to return a Helson and they were great to deal with. I think Peter just sent me another watch and Fed-Ex picked up the other one. I've never had any issues with Armida up to this point, but stuff happens. It could be a screw wasn't tightened properly, who knows. How long the process takes doesn't matter. I'm not in a hurry and have plenty of other watches.

I just got back my zelos Blackbird after six and a half weeks to regulate a watch. Elshan told me it would take two weeks to regulate but it ended up taking 6 and 1/2 Weeks LOL It was running too slow.

I'm glad to hear you have it back Stan. I can feel the winder grabbing, but it skips and disengages after a few turns. Everything else is spot on and the date change and hacking is all good.:dunno:

I sent a follow-up e-mail to Chris, but have yet to be contacted back. I'm not going to sweat it. If I don't hear back in a few days I'll contact Paypal and see what results come from shooting up that flare. Worst-case scenario is I suck it up and find a remedy on my end and I'll know better next time doing business with Armida. If I go that route I have a few options. If this is any indication of their customer service these days, I'm not feeling too confident about the brand as I once did, so the warranty won't be worth much peace of mind anyhow. Crack the case open and hope it's a simple fix like a loose screw or something. I don't have enough skills digging too deep into a movement. I'll just pick up a Selitta SW200 from Oferi or cannibalize one of my ETA 2824-2, SW200 or Miyota 9015 watches.

SELLITA SW200-1 Nickel Plated Swiss Made Clone of 2824-2 SELLITA-SW200-1-NOV $154.00 $154.00

Sub Total $154.00
Shipping & Handling $11.14
Taxable Amount $165.14
All shipping addresses in the following States AR, CA, CO, CT, GA, HI, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, MI, MN, OK, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY must pay sales tax. Open dropbox and select State. All others please click off the tax now !! $13.21
Total $178.35
Finalize order

http://www.ofrei.com/Sellita-Watch-Movement.html

I'm sure you will hear back Mike. There is no way they are not going to make every effort to take care of you. I would be shocked if this happened.Sometimes it may take a couple of emails to them and I am sure they will take of you and make this issue right for you. Hang in there.

I'm hoping that's the case Stan. I sent two so far, but maybe they are tied up with other things. I have no experience with after-purchase problem issues up with Armida, so I've been fortunate in that respect. I've always had a response back within a day or so when communicating about purchasing a watch or other questions. Thanks for the feedback Stan.

I'm hoping that's the case Stan. I sent two so far, but maybe they are tied up with other things. I have no experience with after-purchase problem issues up with Armida, so I've been fortunate in that respect. I've always had a response back within a day or so when communicating about purchasing a watch or other questions. Thanks for the feedback Stan.
​Here is wishing for you, only the best, in getting this problem solved, Mike.:cheers:

Hello Michael, sorry for the late reply. Someone from service will get back to you to solve the issue.
Regards Chris.

I really like this teal DLC A1 with matching color date wheel. It occurred to me that doing a movement swap myself would not be a good option. I'd much rather let Armida deal with the issue and keep things original.

Back
Top Bottom