Raven August News Updates

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
Solitude Coming Soon

We are excited to be in the final stages of producing the Raven Solitude, and are expecting the watches to be ready in the next few weeks. Total production for this series will be 300 watches with five different dial choices. Other options include the bezel choice for some of the dial colors.
Raven Deep Tech

After five years we are bringing back the popular Deep Tech. This upcoming project will be a small run of 100 watches. The new Deep Tech will stay true to the original design with some minor changes. More information about this Deep Tech will be included in upcoming emails. Below is a photo of the original Raven Deep Tech from 2015.
Finch Knife Co.

Back in January I partnered with a friend and knife designer, Spencer Marquardt to form FINCH. Our first knife called the RUNTLY is in production at this time. Our second knife, the TIKUNA is in the design phase and prototypes are being developed now. If you are interested in learning more about FINCH, visit our website, sign up for news, and join our Facebook group called the FINCH FORUM.

website - www.finchknifeco.com
instagram - @finchknifeco
facebook group - FINCH FORUM
Upcoming Events / Travel

HONG KONG - The first two weeks of September I will be traveling to Hong Kong for the International Watch and Clock Fair. This trip may interrupt our shipping abilities with the upcoming Solitude. I will do my best to communicate with customers during this time. It will be an exciting trip for me as my brother is joining me and we will be exploring the city and making new images with our cameras.

WIND-UP NYC - In October I will be attending the Wind-Up show in New York City. The show is organized by Worn & Wound and is a great time for any watch enthusiasts to attend. The dates for the show are October 25, 26, 27th at the Chelsea Market. More details can be found at www.windupwatchfair.com

Thanks for the update, Mike.:hat:

Thanks for posting Mike. Looking forward to seeing how the Deep Tech looks. I did email Steve and asked him since meteorite dials are all over the place if maybe he was going to make one. He didn't say no just that he received a lot of requests for the deep Tech.

Back
Top Bottom